Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Energy Capacity
I think that with the changes to Mining and Woodcutting Energy, the Mining and Woodcutting energy capacity upgrades should be changed to time reductions. A base 50 energy takes base ~16 hours to refill, ~8 with double energy from ascension, slightly less with trophy upgrades, which is plenty of time to wait, imo. Increasing the max energy was good so you could come back to more energy after leaving for a while and waste less potential energy, but it isn't so good anymore now that you already need to wait so long.
that's a bad idea, right now i nearly have 200 wood nrg, and 150 mining nrg, I would like to keep it that way.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
(08-26-2015, 01:52 AM)Mythic Wrote: that's a bad idea, right now i nearly have 200 wood nrg, and 150 mining nrg, I would like to keep it that way.

But "I have a lot of energy and like having a lot of energy" is hardly a reason to keep it the way it is.
Before: High energy increased efficiency by storing potential stone / wood during the time when you couldn't play so that less was lost.
Now: There is no gain from having more energy unless you need to go for a very long time without checking on it.

There's nothing else in the game that allows you to ignore it for days without losing efficiency, it doesn't make sense that this does.
Actually I wouldn't like that change either, I mostly time Wood/Stone with my Pettraining, so sure under the Day I don't have much need for 50+ NRG, but if I have 2H on PettrainingCD left and go off to sleep, I already will have regenerated ~4H of NRG, so I would have to do W/S either way if I had only 50 NRG in Total...

I'm not against an -CD Perk that people can buy, but why not have it as an additional Option?

But than again, we already have something like that in Trophys, and there could be an Guildbuilding in the Future for that too , as well that we already have the +1NRG from AscP, which basicly is an -50% CD, so at some Point it would be too much, but especially the Guild Building is something only Ray knows, so he would have to evaluate, if an additional CD shortener would be okish or not.

So as I said, definetly keep the Total-NRG-Upgrade.

---

Additionally, there are People like Mystic, who might just want to do Wood/Stone once a Day or so, so you can't just change something they paid for, sure some People like you, would prefer a change like that, but plenty will just be like, "That isn't what I paid for, so give me back my Investment!" and I don't think even if he considered that, there is no Way to see, if people bought it with Wood/Stone/AP, so the most Neutral and so the best Way remains, if an -CD comes, it comes as a new Upgrade.

And I would vote for that, if it's not too much -CD in Total, with Plans Ray might already have.