Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Until when?
I know devs are working a lot in the new event or the new content. But until when we will be in shadows?

No devs notes, no patch notes, no messages in facebook, nothing...

5 codes in 1 day arent going to solve anything, people is quitting, game is becoming monotonous.

I need a date of when event is planned to come out, also a preview instead of "patch notes" would help to decrease anxiety.

I like your game a lot, but you are running against the clock. The move to hire someone for Tickets Support system was a good move, maybe more people is needed (?)

Many people will cash in the new event, maybe with some packs you can hire someone to delegate more stuff. All suggestions from someone who is looking the game from outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 4HGDpa3.png]

(2 hours after the post)
Instakill Guild
-Creator-
You should really be patient.

Ray said that he will be aiming towards tomorrow a while back...which is the 24th. The dev. notes says at the end of august. When I see end of august I think at least 3/4s of the month through.

Also, Ray doesn't have to even give us an event if he doesn't want to.
You can usually find me here!
(08-24-2015, 07:32 AM)Void Wrote: You should really be patient.

Ray said that he will be aiming towards tomorrow a while back...which is the 24th. The dev. notes says at the end of august. When I see end of august I think at least 3/4s of the month through.

Also, Ray doesn't have to even give us an event if he doesn't want to.

I assume you are in chatzy because of that information, how many are in there? 1% of the players? And yes, if we want he can do nothing with the game, as I can stop cashing.

I have patience, but I dont like been in the dark. He can say "2016" and I will idle, but I hate refreshing forum so many times a day.
Instakill Guild
-Creator-
Ray does have a place he posts updates usually every few days or so.

https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?...11#pid5311

He said there he was planning for the event to start near the end of this month. Also, he's the only dev, so all the work falls on one person. =/
If you want to quit a game because its not in an event, then go ahead and quit.
What are you wanting the event to celebrate? "School started event"???
Then what, you are going to moan and complain because there isn't another event between that and halloween?

It's not supposed to ALWAYS be an event.

Thats what makes it special when there is one, is that they are a rare occurrence for a boost time.
If we are always in boost, and when there isn't an event, events have to be made up for with double events-- whats the point?
Why not just set all rates x2 permanently and be done with it... --- /rant
---Retired---
(08-24-2015, 11:22 AM)Ragekai Wrote: If you want to quit a game because its not in an event, then go ahead and quit.
What are you wanting the event to celebrate?  "School started event"???
Then what, you are going to moan and complain because there isn't another event between that and halloween?

It's not supposed to ALWAYS be an event.

Thats what makes it special when there is one, is that they are a rare occurrence for a boost time.
If we are always in boost, and when there isn't an event, events have to be made up for with double events-- whats the point?
Why not just set all rates x2 permanently and be done with it... ---   /rant

I dont care about event, after the event Ray will work on the new content. I would like no event and new content first, but I get that Event packs are highly demanded. So what if for every 5-10 event package he "sell" he invest 1 in hiring someone to help (?)

It's my point of view, the game is way big and need many more things for only 1 dev.
Instakill Guild
-Creator-
Peps dont rush him , u guys do know everyone need a break when doing something for too long , u should be respect and let Ray have some time off to recovery after the intense he went through to create new Event/Feature for us to play
Note: My bad "he" not "we"
(08-24-2015, 01:45 PM)WhiteK Wrote: Peps dont rush him , u guys do know everyone need a break when doing something for too long , u should be respect and let Ray have some time off to recovery after the intense we went through to create new Event/Feature for us to play

Totally agree, I don't want Ray to burn out. Also I don't see why this is in the suggestions thread. Ray has always given us rough dates for releases of what is to come and then 24 hour notice for when he is about to implement them.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
(08-24-2015, 06:26 AM)Kadercito Wrote: I know devs are working a lot in the new event or the new content. But until when we will be in shadows?

No devs notes, no patch notes, no messages in facebook, nothing...

5 codes in 1 day arent going to solve anything, people is quitting, game is becoming monotonous.

I need a date of when event is planned to come out, also a preview instead of "patch notes" would help to decrease anxiety.

I like your game a lot, but you are running against the clock. The move to hire someone for Tickets Support system was a good move, maybe more people is needed (?)

Many people will cash in the new event, maybe with some packs you can hire someone to delegate more stuff. All suggestions from someone who is looking the game from outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 4HGDpa3.png]

(2 hours after the post)

Dude, he posted the news of a double event literally ~36-48 hours prior to his expected released time. It's an idle game - leave your computer on and go play outside like the rest of us. You'll come back to a nice surprise once Tuesday hits.