Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets are Under P late game.
Exclamation 
They don't even matter.
---Retired---
8k more damage per pet, for 16k more damage without having spent a cent on them. Seems fine to me. 3% more damage per inferno lvl, 3 % more damage from donating stones, 20% pp levels, it all adds up.

Pets were never meant to be a competing main source of damage. That should of been clear when pet packs were only meant to be sold for 2 at the most (not unlimited) like it is now.

Though I'm sure they might get another boost, they've already received a couple since they were first introduced. To me they seem fine as is, to others who have spent money on them; I can see why they want another boost.
(08-21-2015, 08:52 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: 8k more damage per pet, for 16k more damage without having spent a cent on them. Seems fine to me. 3% more damage per inferno lvl, 3 % more damage from donating stones, 20% pp levels, it all adds up.

Pets were never meant to be a competing main source of damage. That should of been clear when pet packs were only meant to be sold for 2 at the most (not unlimited) like it is now.

Though I'm sure they might get another boost, they've already received a couple since they were first introduced. To me they seem fine as is, to others who have spent money on them; I can see why they want another boost.

16k dmg is nothing when you are hitting for millions.
Noone would dream of putting points into pet damage boost in ascension. Even if it was 5 times stronger then it is now.

Thats under P.

EDIT: Also noone wants to put AP into pet food vs. pretty much anything else; because pets are so insignificant. I'd rather spend AP on +0.25% atk speed then level up a pet.
---Retired---
(08-21-2015, 09:18 AM)Ragekai Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 08:52 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: 8k more damage per pet, for 16k more damage without having spent a cent on them. Seems fine to me. 3% more damage per inferno lvl, 3 % more damage from donating stones, 20% pp levels, it all adds up.

Noone would dream of putting points into pet damage boost in ascension. Even if it was 5 times stronger then it is now.

Thats under P.

EDIT: Also noone wants to put AP into pet food vs. pretty much anything else; because pets are so insignificant.  I'd rather spend AP on +0.25% atk speed then level up a pet.

I'm not referring to ascension damage. Every inferno level your pet gets a passive +3% damage boost. lol and I'm sure we all put points for ascension pet damage when we're trying to advance further in the arena. Though as far as normally farming/challenges, ofc not. Well not yet, when we're all level 400 I'm sure we will.

lol Think about all of the pre pet food package players who spent tons of diamonds on converting it to ap to buy pet food with. How royally they got jipped. Now compare it with people who want another boost in pet damages because they spent money on packages. Point is, just because you've spent a lot of money on pets doesn't really mean you'll get what you think you deserve...which in this case is a substantial amount of damage.

Pets pre lvl 200 were amazing. You can't expect them to continue to be that amazing post level 200 as well. I personally like that it's like that. It brings the gap closer between f2p and paying players as far as damage output.
(08-21-2015, 09:39 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote:

Thats under P.

EDIT: Also noone wants to put AP into pet food vs. pretty much anything else; because pets are so insignificant.  I'd rather spend AP on +0.25% atk speed then level up a pet.

I'm not referring to ascension damage. Every inferno level your pet gets a passive +3% damage boost. lol and I'm sure we all put points for ascension pet damage when we're trying to advance further in the arena. Though as far as normally farming/challenges, ofc not. Well not yet, when we're all level 400 I'm sure we will.

lol  Think about all of the pre pet food package players who spent tons of diamonds on converting it to ap to buy pet food with. How royally they got jipped. Now compare it with people who want another boost in pet damages because they spent money on packages.   Point is, just because you've spent a lot of money on pets doesn't really mean you'll get what you think you deserve...which in this case is a substantial amount of damage.

Pets pre lvl 200 were amazing. You can't expect them to continue to be that amazing post level 200 as well. I personally like that it's like that. It brings the gap closer between f2p and paying players as far as damage output.

That's one thing I like about that too - people who spend more money don't get as big as an advantage. 

I believe pets are fine also. Currently I hit for 10k while both my pets hit for 1k each at level 196. That's quite a big amount. When you get to the higher levels and you can hit for millions your pet practically becomes useless, but you can kill everything anyways. There's really no need to buff pets.
You can usually find me here!
(08-21-2015, 09:39 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote:

Thats under P.

lol  Think about all of the pre pet food package players who spent tons of diamonds on converting it to ap to buy pet food with. How royally they got jipped. Now compare it with people who want another boost in pet damages because they spent money on packages.   Point is, just because you've spent a lot of money on pets doesn't really mean you'll get what you think you deserve...which in this case is a substantial amount of damage.

Noone has said anything about paying any money..

The problem is they become a non-factor in the game entirely.
Doesn't have to be "amazing"

As they sit now, though, evolving my rhino to robo bee means nothing. Probably an absolutely undetectable increase in dps over time, the factor of rather or not 1 extra crit or double was done idling would outweigh the difference. It was a lot of work getting rhino lvl 1-10 then another level (almost 3,000 pet food [15,000 AP, 75000 diamonds worth]. Even at 30 pet food in arena per day, you're looking at about 3 months training and arena fighting to gain what.. under 300 damage? You get more damage output upgrading one base dmg lvl in auto for 200 AP (1/75th the cost). You can get ~2.5 mil for that upgrade farming in a matter of a few hours. So that few hours you outgrew all the pet training you did for months. Yeah. Thats under P.

EDIT: My level 10 Rhino with +360% damage makes up about 1.5% of my dps. It would take 67 Rhinos to equal my idling hero's damage. If I deleted both my pets, I could play for a over solid month (34 days) straight without them and the damage lost would be equivalent to being offline for just one day. Thats under P. And the gap only grows the further you go.
---Retired---
there will be new system for pet just wait guys *especial the evolution , cant wait :v*
(08-21-2015, 10:54 AM)WhiteK Wrote: there will be new system for pet just wait guys *especial the evolution , cant wait :v*

Yeah that's the only reason I keep doing the arena, just like crystals from the mine. Someday they may prove useful.