Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mine Buttons
Sad 
I feel like previous placement of Mine buttons for Reset/Deeper Mine were  better before last patch: right now the reset button overlap the last field. Ok, i'm a noob having done it, but in clicking frenezy i went past finishing clear the last field and clicked on reset right away, while, instead, i would have had the logs to move to next mine floor  Dodgy

And with new NRG refilling time will take a while before i can move on again... that assuming me not doing this again, which is all but something given  Tongue

*** Edit: following was already posted in another topic, sowwy***

Also, in my view, for logging, last update wasnt really a improvement. Now you need to click each time to go to forest map and check if you have requirements to unlock new area... which may means, again in clicking frenezy, to waste NRG starting a new tree before to realize you could have moved to a new map. Tbh i dont see any gain on having trees auto-reset, and even less now with the current NRG refilling speed.
I wouldn't mind the buttons being changed/moved just for reward reasons  Big Grin

I want to see my crystals and diamonds in all their glory
Andez - Click Heroes