Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mouse over offline party members suggestion
Hi, I've got an idea for offline party members mouse over text. It should display how long the player has been offline.

Here's an example why it can be useful:
If we see that a player has been offline for a few minutes, it may be possible that he is doing a challenge or he's relogging.
If we see that a player has been offline for over an hour then it seems that he turned the game off, lost connection or his game crashed and it's not likely that he's coming back anytime soon so we might as well kick him.

What do you think about this?
(08-19-2015, 08:42 PM)Sekcio Wrote: Hi, I've got an idea for offline party members mouse over text. It should display how long the player has been offline.

Here's an example why it can be useful:
If we see that a player has been offline for a few minutes, it may be possible that he is doing a challenge or he's relogging.
If we see that a player has been offline for over an hour then it seems that he turned the game off, lost connection or his game crashed and it's not likely that he's coming back anytime soon so we might as well kick him.

What do you think about this?

Finally something good !
This is easy to add and is usefull so i agree !
Nice run 'til now.
Can agree with that.

Then i have the quick fix to all your party problems, join a guild, communicate with you guildmates, and make a fitting party.

anyone offline? check the guild tab for info how long (or if he is online you know it is challange)
kick ppl? never happen unless they quit the game completly or go on a long vacation.

To find the best party try to get ppl the same or close level to yourself. If you try get boosted by highlevel players you are mostly beeing kicked as soon as you go offline or do challanges.
stability is prio 1, if you are online 24/7 like me you look for others that are online 24/7, if they are a few levels lower than you doesnt matter since you will make up for with with a stable party and know that when you come back after sleep will not find yourself soloing.
//RealyFluffy  LVL 291 EdenRegenesis
*seal of Rage approval*
I like this idea.