Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
XP penalized for helping in challenges
Yesterday I spent over an hour helping people in Kong Chat with challenges. Today I did the same.

I started thinking about the amount of XP I missed out versus my party members. I missed out on over 100m XP.

I want to keep helping out in chat, but the more I do so the more I fall behind my party members.

I get that everything is about choices... I will choose to help some... but not as much as I'd like because of the XP trade off.

My suggestion? Challenge instances not interrupt party instances.

I realize this may:

1) Be intentional and not changed

2) Even if it was considered might be difficult as it would increase the number of concurrent parties/fights meaning more resource load on the servers.
I agree

+1
Instakill Guild
-Creator-
Or possibly, a bonus for completing an already completed challenge. Not that I mean, more damage bonus..but XP or currency. What if you got XP or currency for completing a challenge again, and it scales to the difficulty of the challenge. This would help with people that do help in challenges, with out them losing XP and Gold while they are not in a party.
I think XP/Gold for already completed challenges would be too tough to balance.

Worth too much and it'll become the new way to power level someone. Too low and we still have the same issue. The higher we get in the 200's the more we'll be penalized going back and doing those challenges to help.
if fail behind during challenge time then it just normal , u cant just be in 2 places at a same time , that will be OP :3 + the server system may collapse when u done with challenge and join back to the party , so i dont think this is a good idea
how about a card drop chance for mobs in challenges but with a higher chance then 1/500 ?
card drop for challenge !!?? weird o.O and un-farmable
lol Or you could just help people for nothing in return. While I liked the idea in the past about having a reward for repeating challenges; doing so to help others should be rewarding enough in itself...LMAO.
Agree with CK , helping peps doesnt mean u will get reward
I think some form of trade off for running already completed duo/group challenges would be interesting, as well. Couldn't be too rewarding though, and possibly have a daily limit to how often you could be rewarded, or there would be farming potential. I also think the suggestion in Evo's main post would be nice. ^^
IGN: Sukaliaric

Level:

Guild: GuildPerks

IOU: 23349