Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card collecting questions
i am lvl 150 now and have a couple of questions about best ways collect cards

• should i always stay at same area to collect like 100-1000 or more cards ?
  • or change area after x(like 10-25 or tell me best value) cards collected there?
  • should i ignore bosses areas(slower to kill = less cards?)?
  • how can i get 250 diamonds every week to keep having x2 (doing expeditions, but it is not enough to keep having x2 every week)

and other question about parties
  • sometimes some1 joins my party if it full, like we have 3 people and 4th one joints, how can this happen
- should i always stay at same area to collect like 100-1000 or more cards ?  * No.

- or change area after x(like 10-25 or tell me best value) cards collected there? * Get 50 cards first in all map (ignore boss) then 100 - 250 ...

- should i ignore bosses areas(slower to kill = less cards?)? * Yes.

- how can i get 250 diamonds every week to keep having x2 (doing expeditions, but it is not enough to keep having x2 every week). * You already know the answer ^^ if not here the link http://iourpg.wikia.com/wiki/Diamonds .

- sometimes some1 joins my party if it full, like we have 3 people and 4th one joints, how can this happen. * Use Join button on Guild menu ^^ ( Party sizes expanded up to 3 (pre-inferno) and 4 (inferno) )
Let me expand on the answer to your first question:

Doing cards optimally you would farm 50 cards in every zone (except for bosses) and then go back and go to 100 and later to 250. But since cards drop at different rates for each person in your party most groups go straight for 100 cards and then move on. If someone is short cards they'll usually take control of the group's location and move you back to fill in their gaps.
(08-16-2015, 02:20 AM)EvoGeek Wrote: Let me expand on the answer to your first question:

Doing cards optimally you would farm 50 cards in every zone (except for bosses) and then go back and go to 100 and later to 250. But since cards drop at different rates for each person in your party most groups go straight for 100 cards and then move on. If someone is short cards they'll usually take control of the group's location and move you back to fill in their gaps.

That's how my party and I think every other party in my guild does their card hunting.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
(08-16-2015, 02:20 AM)EvoGeek Wrote: Let me expand on the answer to your first question:

Also how my group does things.
Has anyone done the math for the point where it's worth it to go back and get cards from bosses? I'm thinking after 250 for sure, it's probably worth it to take the bosses up to 50 cards, but that's just a sort of feeling.

thoughts?
(09-13-2015, 07:32 AM)Wildfire2099 Wrote: Has anyone done the math for the point where it's worth it to go back and get cards from bosses?  I'm thinking after 250 for sure, it's probably worth it to take the bosses up to 50 cards, but that's just a sort of feeling.

thoughts?

I think the gold/exp loss while farming bosses is not worth their card damage.

edit: well, maybe after a higher milestone
No doubt it's a big xp/gold loss... but once, say, you've got 250+ of every card, I'm thinking the damage bonus might make up for it. I'm not that close to that yet, but I suspect a few of the top people are.
top peps right now have almost all 500+ not 250+ :v
(09-13-2015, 08:58 AM)Hipoo Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 07:32 AM)Wildfire2099 Wrote: Has anyone done the math for the point where it's worth it to go back and get cards from bosses?  I'm thinking after 250 for sure, it's probably worth it to take the bosses up to 50 cards, but that's just a sort of feeling.

thoughts?

I think the gold/exp loss while farming bosses is not worth their card damage.

edit: well, maybe after a higher milestone

After hitting max level so xp doesn't matter? maybe... I wouldn't even consider farming bosses otherwise