Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
[Rank 47] Guild "Love" (15/16/15/15/21/17) - 2 spots open!
The guild of "Love" is looking for new members . I want this to be a friendly and social guild while still maintaining a healthy rate in which we grow and improve it.

We are currently looking for 2 new members

Information on the guild:
Members: 23/25
Members level: 200-437
IOU: 780366
Guild Hall: Lvl 15
Fortress: Lvl 16
Altar: Lvl 15
Stable: Lvl 15
Warehouse: Lvl 21
Sacrificial Tower: Lvl 17

Requirements: 

Be active: In the sense that you are online, actively investing in the guild (when able to) and I would also want you to be somewhat active in the guild chat as I would like it to feel like an actual guild and not only as a mean for people to get additional bonuses. Help other guild members with challenges if you have the time/capability.

Level 250+ and/or 2M+ idle dps: For guild parties

Take part in the provided guild spreadsheet: Fill it in and keep it updated

Rules: 

Inactivity limit is 72 hours
If you can't be active for that amount of time give a reason to me or another high ranking member to be excluded from that rule for that period.
Only being online without investing in the guild and/or communicating over a substantial period of time can result in you getting replaced (verbal indication will be provided in guild chat before that occurs)  
Don't be rude or hateful in the guild chat

Drop me a PM or simply reply to this post with your IGN if you feel this could be something for you.
If I am offline or unresponsive you can also send a PM to Tjackpounder (one of the leaders) for a guild invite.

IGN: Lillebror  Level: 439
DPS: 183M       CD: 74B
IOU: 48161   Mine: 87
Guild: Love     Role: Creator
(09-03-2015, 11:39 PM)Lillebror Wrote: We are still looking for 2 new members to join our guild!

The Fortress has been upgraded to lvl 6 and the Altar is close to getting to lvl 6 as well!

Leave a reply here or send me or Tjackpounder a PM if you are interested in joining!

Edit: Altar just got to lvl 6

Hi, I would be happy to join your guild:

IGN: universal123

Level: 200 (+14 inferno)

IOU Score: 17790
(09-04-2015, 06:50 AM)Lillebror Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 06:20 AM)universal123 Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 11:39 PM)Lillebror Wrote: We are still looking for 2 new members to join our guild!

The Fortress has been upgraded to lvl 6 and the Altar is close to getting to lvl 6 as well!

Leave a reply here or send me or Tjackpounder a PM if you are interested in joining!

Edit: Altar just got to lvl 6

Hi, I would be happy to join your guild:

IGN: universal123

Level: 200 (+14 inferno)

IOU Score: 17790

Invitation has been sent

Thank you, I accepted it.
(09-14-2015, 02:21 AM)Lillebror Wrote: We are still looking for 1 additional member!

Warehouse upgrade to lvl 8 still in progress due to a recent investing glitch preventing any progress to be made!

Post a reply here or send me or Tjackpounder (if I don't respond) a PM if you are interested in joining!

Do you have 1 spot for me?
IGN : side77
Level :198
IOU: 15,358
Hi everyone! ^_^
[Image: aQ2RVkf.png]
Hi there,

IGN : youli
Level :215
IOU: 15k

warn me if you are OK with me, I'm still alone in my own guild and will have to leave it Smile
We have an open slot and is looking for 1 new member!

Leave a reply here or send me a PM if you are interested in joining.
With the upgrade of the Guild Hall we are now looking for a new member to join us.

Leave a reply here or send me a PM if you are interested!
We are still searching for 1 new member, however 2 additional spots may open up as those members are currently inactive. Those spots could open up earlier if you + a friend are both looking for a new guild depending on how active you can be.

We've gotten the Altar to 12 and are 50% done towards Warehouse 15.

Leave a reply here or send me a PM if you are interested in joining.
We have found a new member and are now looking to replace the one member who is currently inactive.

Leave a reply here or send me a PM if you are interested in joining!