Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Some Suggestion
Lightbulb 
Hello Guys,

I have been playing this game for about 20+ days now and i have some thoughts and suggestion

Here's some suggestion

[Exp Per Second Counter] > Since we have a DPS counter i thought having exp would be nice

[Private Message Chat] > For Example you have someone you know but isn't in guild or chatroom

[All Skill Activation Button] > In challenges everytime you clear a boss your skill cooldown but re-activating is a bit troublesome having this button would be easier ^^

[Progression System] > Similar to Milestone in Challenges But this is for Hunting Goes like 25>50>100>200>300>400>500[Cap]
reward [+5 Base Damage*Supporter Level*Number of Party Member*Tier] if any Member left or join (Offline and Online Doesn't Count) it reset

So far i only have this much Thanks for reading ^^

Edit:For the System the more you kill the higher the base damage is E.g 5*3*4*3 to 10*3*4*3 the Supporter level , Party member , Tier(so far AT3 Highest) Stay the same
IGN: RaspBerry
Level: 317
IOU Score: 31321
Guild: Alpha Dogs
I agree with you RaspBerry but the one with PM i am like meh.
Nice run 'til now.
I totally like the PM option, specially since this game have players with different names than when you chat (Kong chat)

Today I was partying, and a person joined, who was just perfect. I wanted to suggest to him that we create a separate party, and password, but I had no way of getting in touch with him (without sharing with the third member of the group that I wanted to ditch him, and prevent him from re-joining us). This player could be in any of Kong's chatrooms, or, if I understand correctly, not even on Kong, but playing on IOU's own gamesite. Many people have Kong names and IOU Character names that are not even of the same world Tongue