Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving a party
Question 
Hi,

I looked through the posts here, and don't see any regarding parties for the first few pages, please excuse me if this was already mentioned.

I'm lvl 87 and grinding on world 10. In my party are two other people. One of them drops out, for whatever reason, and another joins, pulling us back 4 worlds. I can't pull us back to world 10, because this new hijacker hasn't progressed past this world 7. I leave the group, losing my party mate in the process, and go back to world 10, and another joins me, pulling me back to world 8. This is really frustrating. Why on Earth can anyone join a party that's out of their league in the first place?

I really wish you'd patch the game with a party join block that prevents people from joining parties that are grinding in areas you don't have access to.
Should be an easy fix, and can only be a bug or a missed detail in the first place - I refuse to believe this was the intention.

So, please patch when you can Smile

Cheers,
Xesc
I agree with you . It's better to patch this thing . Over some time is very fustrating.
Nice run 'til now.
https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1110

It was kinda mentioned.
You can usually find me here!
Xesc - I'm with you.  I've had that very same thing happen to me too many times.  I wish it would stop altogether.

I did go and read the other thread... voting??  No.  Waste of time, and usually the players are away (it IS and idle game, after all...). 

How about this option... only a player with a level qualified to join can do so (that is, they have already beaten that level and can come back to it) AND no player joining another or a party of two can move that party to another level.  It should ONLY be up to the first player at that given level to move or not.  The rest of us are tagalongs, guests, interlopers, whatever you want to call us.  We're just going along for the ride... we don't get to drive!  All "joiners" yield to the first guy there.  If "first guy" leaves, it falls to "second guy" and so on.

Wouldn't that be a lot more enjoyable for all??
(08-11-2015, 09:03 AM)zagsfan Wrote: Xesc - I'm with you.  I've had that very same thing happen to me too many times.  I wish it would stop altogether.

I did go and read the other thread... voting??  No.  Waste of time, and usually the players are away (it IS and idle game, after all...). 

How about this option... only a player with a level qualified to join can do so (that is, they have already beaten that level and can come back to it) AND no player joining another or a party of two can move that party to another level.  It should ONLY be up to the first player at that given level to move or not.  The rest of us are tagalongs, guests, interlopers, whatever you want to call us.  We're just going along for the ride... we don't get to drive!  All "joiners" yield to the first guy there.  If "first guy" leaves, it falls to "second guy" and so on.

Wouldn't that be a lot more enjoyable for all??

Voting? Nah, my post tells the suggestion in that thread...not the voting suggestion. I didn't like it either.
So you obviously didn't read all the posts ;-;
You can usually find me here!