Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enemies not changing
Hi all this is my first post on this forum, and I'm new to the game so not entirely sure this is a bug but I'm pretty sure it is.

Basically, when I finished level 7 on the first world (Alpha) all the enemies stayed as Flat Bats on the next level and the next level after that, and so on. They were all the same health as well so I got through about 5 levels in a few minutes. Refreshing the page and logging back in fixed the problem but I would like to know if anyone else has this problem and what can be done about it.
Extremely bizarre! If anyone else has this occur please try to include as many details as possible.

Definitely a client-side issue but I can't seem to track what specifically would have caused it.
(02-01-2015, 05:41 AM)Ray Wrote: Extremely bizarre! If anyone else has this occur please try to include as many details as possible.

Definitely a client-side issue but I can't seem to track what specifically would have caused it.

Neither can I Ray! I have kept playing and not encountered this issue again, but still very strange. I have been completely unable to reproduce the issue.
(02-01-2015, 05:32 AM)universal123 Wrote: Basically, when I finished level 7 on the first world (Alpha) all the enemies stayed as Flat Bats on the next level and the next level after that, and so on. They were all the same health as well so I got through about 5 levels in a few minutes. Refreshing the page and logging back in fixed the problem but I would like to know if anyone else has this problem and what can be done about it.

I had the same thing happen, except it was a Lvl 1 Garden Snake. I was at lvl 6 or 7 and went back to lvl 1 to see if I could 1 hit kill the snakes. I saw I could and moved to Lvl 2 and was 1 hit killing them so I kept going lvl by lvl to lvl 10 Alpha killing all the enemies in 1 hit and they were all Garden Snakes. I had to reload the game to make it stop. I don't have any information to add to that which Universal123 gave, just wanted to post so that it's known he/she isn't the only one that has had this happen.
(02-01-2015, 01:24 PM)Emathreal Wrote:
(02-01-2015, 05:32 AM)universal123 Wrote: Basically, when I finished level 7 on the first world (Alpha) all the enemies stayed as Flat Bats on the next level and the next level after that, and so on. They were all the same health as well so I got through about 5 levels in a few minutes. Refreshing the page and logging back in fixed the problem but I would like to know if anyone else has this problem and what can be done about it.

I had the same thing happen, except it was a Lvl 1 Garden Snake.  I was at lvl 6 or 7 and went back to lvl 1 to see if I could 1 hit kill the snakes. I saw I could and moved to Lvl 2 and was 1 hit killing them so I kept going lvl by lvl to lvl 10 Alpha killing all the enemies in 1 hit and they were all Garden Snakes. I had to reload the game to make it stop. I don't have any information to add to that which Universal123 gave, just wanted to post so that it's known he/she isn't the only one that has had this happen.

Thanks for that Emathreal, good to know its not just me who has this. The extra levels didn't really help me because I had to go back in order to be able to kill anything once I refreshed, but I am finally starting to advance again.

P.S. It's he.