Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Better challenge group management.
Never quite understood how some of the community prefers to do challenges with random people over their guild and friends. Unless ofc they want to be carried. I have never been in a challenge yet, where any of those things have happened.

Not saying they aren't good suggestions, but if you're still relying on random people...you're doing it wrong or at least in an inefficient manner. If you don't have 6 friends yet in this game or guild mates Sad get some.

Set a guild time for challenges; at first we'd always go after an event, now we have a separate set time that anyone can ask for help at. Since we are a guild, regardless if we've beaten the challenges or not already, we will join to get our guild mates through. This eliminates all 3 of your current issues with the challenge system, in a method that is simple and easy.

lol Now just to be funny...maybe YOU need better group management, as well as some others. Though I am open to the changes you suggested, I just don't think it should be high up on the list of things for Ray to do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Better challenge group management. - CRIMSONKING - 08-07-2015, 12:51 AM