Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Skip button in solo challenges
doing solo challenges I often find myself briefing through all but the final boss

It would be nice to be able to skip the challenge bosses you already beat, and wont get anything for, to beat again...

agree/disagree?
This is a tough one actually...

I've obviously thought about having this before, because I like yourself do get irritated sometimes having to kill the same 11/12 I breeze through only to lose to the final boss again and again (Looking at you Silver Were). So I definitely understand why others would want this feature.

On the other hand though, I've always looked at this from it's MMO standpoint. When you only need something from the final boss in a dungeon on an MMO, you still have to go through the entire thing again. That is how I've always looked at this game, and I think by adding a skip feature that would lessen that aspect of the game.

Still, since it would only be for solo challenges, I'm not against the idea either. So sure, go for it.
I'm in favor of adding a skip level option -- at a cost.

What would be fair? 1 Diamond per level skipped?
skip with a cost , hmmm... sound good to me *1 diamond each lv is nice*
(08-06-2015, 12:11 PM)Analog Wrote: I'm in favor of adding a skip level option -- at a cost.

Diamonds are very hard to come by, so maybe AP would be better...
If they're actually going to make a skip option, the price of doing such shouldn't be pocket change. However I do feel like this is a bit difficult to balance. For low level players 11-12 diamonds is quite a lot, but for high players it's nothing.
I don't feel the price should be very high, cause in reality, you get nothing for it... you get a bit quicker to the mobs you need/want to fight. Thats it. you gain no CP, XP, gold or anything...
(08-06-2015, 06:49 PM)Bacon666 Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 12:11 PM)Analog Wrote: I'm in favor of adding a skip level option -- at a cost.

Diamonds are very hard to come by, so maybe AP would be better...

lol Ap is harder to come by.
I agree with the two posts above. Diamonds are a bit extreme as they are harder to get. AP makes more sense since you can get it relatively easy. Other than that this is an amazing idea. I've been slaking off on challenges simply because it is so annoying to get past the 11/12 or 12/13 guys who already killed just to test if you can kill the final boss.
I'm lost. How are diamonds harder to get than AP? Can someone enlighten me on this? Even a cleared mine gives diamonds.