I thought about new improvement for the game
Which will be a table for your hunt list monster

e.g
Snake - killed 207
Spider - killed 75
Ant - killed 60
etc..

for what this good are you asking?
So... the monster you killed the most time you will get bonuses!

e.g
Double Exp
Double Drop money
More dmg on that monster
etc..
I like this idea, but not for the reason you give because card collecting already serve that purpose. However, I think knowing how many of a monster you kill per minute would be useful in determining which mobs to farm.
the Cards are drop...
This is diffrent.

You can kill monster like 1000 times and get only 6 cards, and the other hand...
You can kill other monster like 100 times and get 10 cards.
Off course whan you kill more from some monster you will get more cards, but it's random!

the Hunt list is all in your hands!
(08-03-2015, 09:37 PM)Plob Wrote: the Cards are drop...
This is diffrent.

You can kill monster like 1000 times and get only 6 cards, and the other hand...
You can kill other monster like 100 times and get 10 cards.
Off course whan you kill more from some monster you will get more cards, but it's random!

the Hunt list is all in your hands!

It might be random, but you are still getting a reward for killing particular mobs. It is just my opinion though that this is enough of a reward, perhaps Ray will have a different one.
I love stats, so I think this would be fun... and easy enough, if the game is already keeping the info.. just another line item on the cards display.

Those stats could even be used for something late game... maybe make it so the max inferno level you can choose for a particular mob relates to how many times you've killed it. That'd give us a nice mix of the current 'sandbox'-ness of inferno with a bit more strategy and progress.
It just like a Quest system :v