Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for Iou
I got a small list of ideas for iou 

1. Mine layor looks from 0 layor to 9 its water but from 10-20 its grass for 20-30 it should be stone with some ores maby that look cool
2. Increase coin drop in inferno all the ups cost a lot of mil. some extra coins will help a lot
3. An upgrade for cristal to maby decrease expedition time,more click dam,less time on ability cooldowns, 1-3 coin/exp drop
4. banking idle mini game
5. more contests

thank you for reading

ign:warmachine
(08-13-2015, 02:13 AM)austin5161 Wrote: I got a small list of ideas for iou 

1. Mine layor looks from 0 layor to 9 its water but from 10-20 its grass for 20-30 it should be stone with some ores maby that look cool
2. Increase coin drop in inferno all the ups cost a lot of mil. some extra coins will help a lot
3. An upgrade for cristal to maby decrease expedition time,more click dam,less time on ability cooldowns, 1-3 coin/exp drop
4. banking idle mini game
5. more contests

thank you for reading

ign:warmachine

1. Already in the game

2. Not in inferno but It IS an IDLE game and is still being developed and balanced. Maybe the end game is a bit too slow but its really slap-dash and on the list of things to do. I would say just wait and it'll be fixed.

3. Upgrades in general for Crystals is on the agenda but I like these ideas, mostly. I think we should get upgrades to increase mining damage, drop rate, crit drops, just like Trees do and maybe every depth increases the amount needed to kill the tile by 1 or 2.

4. Seems pretty impossible to balance since Banks work on a % interest which makes it insanely 100000x better for people already inferno to get way too much money.

5. Ray is so busy with people spamming the tickets for no good reason and busy with development that I think it might be an over all loss for him to run another contest. That doesn't mean the Community Manager "Forget even his username" can't run one.