Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Equips, Mounts, Minions and More !!
(07-31-2015, 03:03 PM)Mythic Wrote: Well gems are meant for crafting which may be equipment of some sort.
Mounts? reduce and enhance expeditions? that is what the space ships are for. unless your talking about something else.
Minions, great idea, I would make it a diamond by thing that lasts a day or more depending on cost, anything less then a day wouldn't really be that appealing.
Investments, sounds cool but as it is now there is no chance to bank gold, it's smarter to use it as soon as possible, so the investment would have to give a good deal to be worth it.
People are asking for dailies so this idea would fall in with them.

I'll start of with Equips

Equips that I'm thinking off fall into two categories Passive and Active.

Active includes everything that boosts your attack, speed, crit chance, double attack.

e.g:
- Boost Base Damage 10%
- 3% more Damage on Boss Levels
- 10% Crit Damage
- 20% Speed
- 5% Crit Chance
- 3% Double Attack chance
- 0.5% dmg boost according to zone and monster's hp.
Passive includes xp,gold, logs, stones, and even fruits.

e.g:
- 5% XP on normal levels
- 2% Chance Double XP on Kill
- 10% x3 Gold Drops
- 0.05% Fruit Drop from bosses. 0.025% from non-boss monsters
- 5% More Logs / Stones

And the buffs range from uncommon to universal equips, which improve the buffs and provide more sets and combinations of boosts.

Thats covers the equips, I know it can be tweaked even further, and worked on.

Sure, we have spaceships to improve our expeditions. The mounts I'm talking about, act as additional boosts for expeditions. They reduce expedition times, because when you land your ship on some planet and search for resources, I think a mount would help even more when you are searching for the resources.

Mounts are also categorized as following :
- Adamant Mounts are more resistant to other mounts and they push themselves to the limit ( less fail ratio )
- Swift Mounts are fast, agile and energetic. They save you time on your expedition.
- Sensory Mounts are scouts who understand the land and the environment.  Hence, more resources.

Those are the buffs they provide for the expeditions, however they also boost your character too. Adamants provide average damage ever 5 ~ 10 clicks. Swift provide minor damage ever 3 ~ 7 clicks. Sensory Mounts provide (x)% boost to your criticals.

The minor / average damage is a percentage of your Base damage, that way its proportional.

I dont think Minions needs any more explanation, but it could work with Diamonds since the AP is mostly used in the Arena.
And Yes, I like the idea of making it a 1 Day use feature only, Minions need to rest too.
Minions purpose is similar to the Daily Code, however its rewards are more rewarding since you are specializing the use of minions in one area of expertise to gain the most out of it.

I suggested the investments because at higher upgrade levels, Gold's drop rate becomes ridiculous in terms of upgrade cost. It would help you gain extra gold every now and then.

Thank you for replying, Stay Golden !
IGN             Phr34kness      lvl 93           IOU         6019
Guild           Z Warriors                           IOU         72746

Messages In This Thread
RE: Equips, Mounts, Minions and More !! - Phr34kness - 07-31-2015, 03:37 PM