Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild Improvements
Lightbulb 
I write with preoccupation, read the devs notes and estimate that we will have 10-15 days without patchs. And the "To-Do" list is extensive.

I usually keep playing a game not only for individual purposes, I really enjoy guilds and how with organization all guildies can improve. My concern is that I dont know if I will keep playing this game without guild improvements. I guess more than 80% of players have a guild, the game should be based in individual progress but also in the Guild system.

Some ideas:

Guild Challenges: all members online can fight versus bosses (same challenge system) for stone/gold/AP.

Guild members/Guild Hall milestones

Guild loyalty system: how much stone each guildie has contributed.

Activity rewards: If more than 80% of the guild improve 500 IOU in a day, rewards.

Daily Quests: Achieve X kills with guildies in certain area.

Guild Classification: Guild ranks achieved by Total IOU, gold donation, buildings level or a combination. It can even be classified by the same "Guild Challenges". Bronze, silver, gold, platinum and ragestone Guilds.

World Bosses: One time per day only, at any time guildies can organize and Creator of the guild lead the attack. Each guildie get gold based on how much damage was dealt.

Its important to keep balance. We dont want TOP30 Guilds (K+ zone) the ones getting more profits. Just improvements on an area without much work. I dare to assume there are more Guild Spots than players in IOU, so it needs to go competitive in guild system for future Guild merges and to stop the unnecesary creation of guilds.
Instakill Guild
-Creator-