Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
level lock
I would like to be able to lock the level I am on. that way if someone join me they can not move me around. I often leave the game on grinding a level with a random party. I come back to find the party is different and i'm on a much lower level
This can be done now by turning off party/guild joins, or by setting a password to join.

If you prefer to party, you can use the party chat to discuss which zones are preferred.

A zone lock setting might be in the cards in the future.
What about something preventing people who haven't progressed to the same zone as you from joining the party. I had a party of 2 on 9-x and got pulled down to 7-1 by someone who hadn't completed 7-10 yet. Unless the zone lock would only prevent going down a zone, and not up.
the main problem is its an idle game so I leave in on while at work or sleeping, right. when I leave i'm always in a max party on the grind lvl I want. But as party member leave to do what ever because they have come back and are now active. some random see an open spot and moves me to a lower zone so I get less exp.

I could see if me had a friends list or bigger guilds I could turn off public joins but as stands I need a system to have party open but not be moved
- IGN - tucandroll