Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Challenge rewards
Challenges are great, but imo they shouldn't be one and done

Giving daily rewards with them similar to the pet arena would give them a lot more substance and the more active players something to do when not idling. (I know I'm kinda missing the point there but some people just love to click :p)

Obviously don't be giving away cp, base damage or mounds of luxury currency etc. but maybe some gold for each stage of the challenge and then for beating the final stage some gold and 1 diamond or 1 ap etc.

That could also potentially lead to some trophy categories as well, like 'Complete bronze Werethings x amount of times'.

What do you guys think?

Edit: on a sidenote, this might also make duo/group challenges more active which would give newer players the chance to progress in challenges without wait times
Andez - Click Heroes
Well did should make the game more interesting but i dont know what kind of daily should we do :| , this is an idle game after all :v *MMO idle :3*
I like this idea.
While the specific rewards need to have more thought put into it, I like this idea. It owuld give people something to do other than just plain idling/NRG.