Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible to move from Kongregate to IOU game site?
So I found this game through the Incremental Games subreddit and started playing this game on Kongregate. However, A few people I know who play this game play it on the actual site. Is it at all possible to move my account from Kongregate to the game site? I've already made a lot of progress and actually being able to log in elsewhere and not have to start all over again would be amazing. 

If it isn't possible, will it be possible in the future?
Nope i believe it is not
IGN: Rovian
Level: 438
IOU Score: 53247
Guild: KONDOMINIUM
Heart

(07-30-2015, 09:20 AM)Rovian Wrote: Nope i believe it is not

Dammit. Alright. Then I might have to start all over again... -_-
Servers are all connected each other, so you can still play with your friend even though they play on main site and you from Kongregate.
(07-30-2015, 10:43 PM)Symmol Wrote: Servers are all connected each other, so you can still play with your friend even though they play on main site and you from Kongregate.

Which is fine. What I wanted to do was move my game to a different browser (FF to Chrome), but I thought putting my name into it would get my account, which obviously it didn't. So when my friend tried to invite me to his guild, it added the completely inferior account of the same name instead of the one I play on.
Kongrate works on firefox and chrome... you just need to log into kong and your file will work fine
- IGN - tucandroll
(07-31-2015, 07:32 AM)tucandroll Wrote: Kongrate works on firefox and chrome... you just need to log into kong and your file will work fine

Well, I know Kongregate works on both browsers...but I didn't realize I wasn't logged into my kongregate account. -_- 

Thanks, man.