Poll: Inferno Mode, good or bad idea?
Good
Bad
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Inferno AT3, good or bad idea?
Exclamation 
After 13 days I reached lvl 130, I was excited, but after ascended seems all fun went away.

All the focus of the game goes into cards drop rate, I miss progressing with guildies, now its all about having a permanent party to max. exp/gold/cards. Cant do much in challenges without help of high levels.

No exp per second indicator, so its really hard to find out wich zone is the best to farm. Maybe Inferno mode is when the "idle" game starts, but for me its just lack of levels, ideas or new stuff.

Good or bad idea?
Instakill Guild
-Creator-
Lvl 130 is just another stepping stone to Inferno.  Once you hit 200+ then the fun really begins imo.  With the recent patch Inferno lvls got a gold boost (pet dmg as well).  You'll gain a nice Inferno dmg bonus for each lvl and you'll also be able to farm higher tiers for bigger card drops which leads to more dmg for yourself in the longrun.  On the other hand though, if you are already tired of min/maxing and the prospect of further grinding doesn't appeal to you then I don't know what to tell you.
(07-30-2015, 05:30 AM)DreadWulf Wrote: Lvl 130 is just another stepping stone to Inferno.  Once you hit 200+ then the fun really begins imo.  With the recent patch Inferno lvls got a gold boost (pet dmg as well).  You'll gain a nice Inferno dmg bonus for each lvl and you'll also be able to farm higher tiers for bigger card drops which leads to more dmg for yourself in the longrun.  On the other hand though, if you are already tired of min/maxing and the prospect of further grinding doesn't appeal to you then I don't know what to tell you.

And thats my point. The game should continue its path, AT3 should be progressing like AT1 or AT2. And once you reach lvl 200 you unlock Inferno Mode.
Instakill Guild
-Creator-
what did you get out of at2? nothing new there.
the game seems a long way from finished
- IGN - tucandroll
(07-30-2015, 05:30 AM)DreadWulf Wrote: Lvl 130 is just another stepping stone to Inferno.  Once you hit 200+ then the fun really begins imo.  With the recent patch Inferno lvls got a gold boost (pet dmg as well).  You'll gain a nice Inferno dmg bonus for each lvl and you'll also be able to farm higher tiers for bigger card drops which leads to more dmg for yourself in the longrun.  On the other hand though, if you are already tired of min/maxing and the prospect of further grinding doesn't appeal to you then I don't know what to tell you.

I'm in a similar situation myself ...just hit 130 and its like they forgot to add stuff in for it

it would be much better if it went AT3 for 130-200 then ascend to Inferno at 200+
Meaning that each zone should have to be re-unlocked at ascension 3? That's not a bad idea.

What other changes would be related to this suggestion?

Part of the benefit of reaching the "final ascension" is you can party with anyone past that point, no longer worrying about different ascension tiers if they started a week before you, or about having to clear zones to catch up.

The game is always going to be improving, so please feel free to flesh out these ideas.
I'm okay with this suggestion. If it is implemented, I'd like to see the zones locked for those who have already reached inferno. The AP/Diamonds from clearing zones would be nice to have, and it would give us a few hours off from card farming.
(08-05-2015, 07:24 AM)vendettas Wrote: I'm okay with this suggestion. If it is implemented, I'd like to see the zones locked for those who have already reached inferno. The AP/Diamonds from clearing zones would be nice to have, and it would give us a few hours off from card farming.

Sounds a bit unfair for those (competitively speaking) who grinded through without all those diamonds and ap at each zone kill all the way through again..
(08-05-2015, 10:31 AM)Ragekai Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 07:24 AM)vendettas Wrote: I'm okay with this suggestion. If it is implemented, I'd like to see the zones locked for those who have already reached inferno. The AP/Diamonds from clearing zones would be nice to have, and it would give us a few hours off from card farming.

Sounds a bit unfair for those (competitively speaking) who grinded through without all those diamonds and ap at each zone kill all the way through again..

That's my point exactly. I want the opportunity to complete the zones and get the same rewards as a brand new account would have.
this will never be fair. As it simply can't.

It would prevent adding new features which make the early game easier.

But it is the same the other way around. New accounts will never get to the point where you are without spending massive amounts of money. The timeadvantage can't be made up
"Sir, we are surrounded" - "Excellent, then we can attack in all directions!"