Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping up with Auto Base Damage
I was wondering, how close are people out there to being maxed out with Auto Base Damage?    I'm at 221/ Auto base 287.. so I'm pretty far away.. probably at least 10 levels before I 'catch up'.   I'm wondering if alot of people out there are sitting waiting for the levels, or stopped at 200 for other stuff or what?
(09-15-2015, 07:36 AM)Wildfire2099 Wrote: I was wondering, how close are people out there to being maxed out with Auto Base Damage?    I'm at 221/ Auto base 287.. so I'm pretty far away.. probably at least 10 levels before I 'catch up'.   I'm wondering if alot of people out there are sitting waiting for the levels, or stopped at 200 for other stuff or what?

level 300 me im just maxing everything eles first
IGN: Rovian
Level: 438
IOU Score: 53247
Guild: KONDOMINIUM
Heart

It's impossible to keep up without using AP to support the levels. I'm hundreds of levels behind.
It seems like it could be possible... I've been keeping pace the last couple levels, I just didn't get to 200 until I was at level 210 or so... maxed out the hunter stuff first... perhaps I'm wrong, though... I haven't actually done the math.
(09-15-2015, 11:32 AM)Wildfire2099 Wrote: It seems like it could be possible... I've been keeping pace the last couple levels, I just didn't get to 200 until I was at level 210 or so... maxed out the hunter stuff first... perhaps I'm wrong, though... I haven't actually done the math.

I don't know the math either, but it's definitely not possible under current farming strategies. 

For perspective, I've spent gold exclusively on auto base damage since level 230, with the odd level coming by way of AP. I'm currently ~300 levels behind my maximum.
Huh.. so gold doesn't keep up with the cost increase? I guess I assumed it did Sad
(09-15-2015, 07:36 AM)Wildfire2099 Wrote: I was wondering, how close are people out there to being maxed out with Auto Base Damage?    I'm at 221/ Auto base 287.. so I'm pretty far away.. probably at least 10 levels before I 'catch up'.   I'm wondering if alot of people out there are sitting waiting for the levels, or stopped at 200 for other stuff or what?

well your pretty far from your max as is. 221= a max of 410 base damage, and it only gets worse as you lvl up.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
It is not possible.

Myself having lvl 242 (autos cap at 620) at this very moment, and "only" 460 into auto dmg (which would cap at 226). But that does not prove anything.

The real proof is tracking how quickly exp/lvl goes vs money/upgrade.

exp/lvl is 500,000*(LVL+1)^2

gold/upgrade is 50*(LVL+1)^3

Looking at the ratio between the 2nd and the 1st value we can see that it goes up to arbitrary large value. That is enough do deduce what you need.

Also, another problem is the higher inferno tier you farm, the less gold you earn. Gold per exp goes down as you go up with inferno tiers (gold grows slower than the exp). Gold:exp ration at inferno 20 is 87.40, but at 24 is 81.19 (average gold drop per monster, including chests - my case). And the higher lvl you are, and the stronger you are, the higher inferno tier you want to farm.

That does not mean that the higher lvl you are, the less upgrades you can afford. I could buy 3-4 at very early inferno lvl, now I can afford around 7-8. I bought 9 at 238, then 8, 8, 8, 7 at consecutive lvls.

I could have few more upgrades (6-7), but I capped double hit rate and crit rate (all worth around 60b). But that does not help catching up.
Well I've heard someone with their auto base damage maxed, but I believe that's only possible if you are so hard at p2p that you have enough ap to max it.

With gold, like Brouwer said, it's impossible. Being f2p I'm at 285/420 (#420blazeit) at level 222.
You can usually find me here!
I actually get a bit lower gold/xp than you calculated... I'm getting about 83 gold/xp.

The formula doesn't work though... I'm at 290, and it's 2,489 M to the next level... your formula says it should be 3080 M.