Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
party bug, fighting the wrong monster
not sure how to explain this,
i joined a party with someone, and then went to the 5th planet to advance my character.
for the first fight, the game had me fight the correct monster, but on the second fight, i was alone in the party, and the monster had reverted back to the level 115 monster from the first planet, when i won the fight, it counted the win as a victory needed to advance my character. it also did not cost any clicks, as it might have counted it as me fighting the planet 5 monster rather than the planet 1 monster.
I ran into a similar issue right now.

Joined someone with a high level and proceeded to the last world to advance some levels. When I choose the zone, the creature is the right one, like in the first panel. But after I win the first fight, it brings the Bacterial Agent C, like in the second panel, with level 233 and HP for that level. The bug 'works' in bosses too, bringing a mob with common mob HP (making it much easier to beat, of course). The countdown to clear the Zone decreases as expected.

I did not exploited it, just got to the first boss to give a better report. Of course, beating a 233 is faster than beating a lv 289, but the difference was not big enough to give me any real advantage. And to be fair, as the party was strong enough to beat the lv 289 idling, I lost some lv x25 bonus XP and Gold with this, so it is not a big deal. Also, I defeated the boss at 10-15 in the 'correct' way, leaving and entering the zone again to bring the real boss.

No idea on how to repeat this, but the partner name is in the print and my in game name is LuizPedro as well.

[Image: GxW6Cv8.png][Image: 0ZsafoJ.png][Image: Hc9qSBd.png]
Interesting...I'll take a look through the auto-reported client-side error logs today and see if I can figure out what happened there.
a similar, but not exactly this problem occured for me too...
I was in a normal zone with a team member, then starting my opened challenge (before some minutes ago) & it looks like the pic in the attached screenshot. it never happened to me before, so it was the first time, when it happened to me so far, so I still thought, letting you know about it :-)

each challenge-enemy kill counted to the "kills" which are shown in the attachment. but after failing the challenge (because the enemy was still too strong), I had 29 / 45 kills at the epsilon-planet (zone 7 or 8 i think)

also the card-amount is shown in the e.g. mother's day event, but also in the normal event, like in the screenshot below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2in1
just joined in a party from kappa, my character remain here but fight on Alpha....party was on alpha...
second bug, don's see members party (they are from my guild but i don't see)
I hope image help you and sorry for my english

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Happen to me too :v but it just a visual bug i think
P.S: and ur english is good too * better than me :v
I was just joining a team, "JASMINYOUTO" was the team's name is the party-search, which was already in a team with another player (but I forgot the name). "world 4, zone 15" was their current status, where they were fighting, before I joined the team. I was joining them and got automatically redirected to "world 4, zone 1", but the enemy was named "Elder Captain", but it's image was not fitting to the background, because 1) it's the wrong zone & 2) he was standing in the middle of the background's ocean (not on the isle, where he should stand normally). I forgot to take a screenshot, but I knew, that this enemy isn't at zone 1, so I immediately disbanded me from the team by myself. I was also unsure about their amount of attacks, I think, that I saw about 5 low-amount ones, but with 3 players in a team (including me), there should be 6 pet-attacks, but maybe I was just too short in this team to recognize more details...

my player's name is: Mystique

and this happened just before some minutes ago and it fits to this topic, so I thought letting you know about it. my cache isn't that full, so I think, that clearing it, won't change many things for this situation?

I hope, that these details can help you figuring out, where the issue is coming from or that it's helping you, fixing it :-)
These seem to me to be client/server sync issues, but Ray might know better.

Quote:I was also unsure about their amount of attacks, I think, that I saw about 5 low-amount ones, but with 3 players in a team (including me), there should be 6 pet-attacks, but maybe I was just too short in this team to recognize more details...

Depending on the level, Pets have different attack speeds. This could cause it to look like the wrong number of attacks

As always, I would suggest doing Ctrl+F5 to force the client to redownload the data. This isnt so much a "no more room" clearing cache, but a "my data isn't correct, lets get it again" clearing
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
I saw like 8 pet attack and is not about speed because everry turn same numbers of attacks and there more than 4 different pet dmg from other players, so is not about pet speed if you see many diferent attacks...
Tried to join other party and found all ok, when join again on party with this bug, same....again to much attacks from pet....asked on chat few days ago how to get multiple diferent attacks from pets but no1 answer...
sunday, may 24

I just joined the party of "Ryuu", I was fighting the "Garden Snake" in second ascension at the first world & when I was joining the team, I was fighting a "Dark Spider" level 121 (which is the second enemy of this planet), but I was fighting it at the first level, since I was joining the party of "Ryuu". It happened minutes ago, since I was writing this post & I recognized a similar bug already (and also posted here in the "bug" section of this forum).

I think, that when I'm getting disconnected from a party, I get a "you seem to logged in anywhere else, try again in 60 seconds" message in-game (so I'm not always able to be idlem without getting disconnected this way). I don't get this message everytime, when getting disconnected from a team, also when I'm completing a challenge... so this could be a bug too?

monday, june 01

today I joined a player again (but it was not the first one, who I joined today), it was "Ryuu", I was at a higher planet, than this player. when we both were in the same team, I was fighting "Garden Snake" at Alpha-planet zone 8, I know it's the wrong zone, but when I was clicking "zone 8" again, it shows the stanard-enemy there instead. so I thought mentioning this "bug" here too :-)