Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish speed up, and Animtion slow down
Please speed up the wait time after catching a fish:
so form 10sec wait to 5-8 sec wait.

Please slow down the following animations, to reduce lag:
Slow down the plant, lake movement, and green wave lines by 75% or more.
Slow down bubbles by 40-50% or more.
Slow down fish and hook by 30-40% or more.

Thx.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
Anymore feedback guys? (Other than the known bugs/issues)
What Mythic mentioned is a bit of a must, as right now it feels slow that I ended up having to find a faster way to do it but it so tedious. Waiting or using faster method will drive me insane later.

I could tolerate anything graphical, even if lags a lot, if just had a waiting time for fish refreshes to be a lot faster than how it is now.They honestly should refresh the moment they have passed by the hook.
It'd be nice to have a way to get the knife and boat without paying by collecting some type of passive currency over the course of maybe a few weeks. If not then make an option to let people in a party that don't have the boat get in the boat of other party members if they allow it.
Jay said that other things from packs are treated as free bonus price is mostly for knife and boat
I don't know if it's a good idea to speed up fishing energy too much. I mean, what it's at now is too slow (assuming we only get 1 energy) but too much will allow us to amass Sacrificial Offerings way too quickly.
Considering that getting a 4* orb takes longer to obtain than a good 70%+ of people have even been playing the game. Amassing sacs shouldn't be a problem. They go up several more levels after. So the whales can have a meta of 5* now, and everyone else can work on 4*.
Idea was not about speed up energy regeneration it was to speed up wait time between fish respawn
(05-14-2016, 08:36 PM)Srw Wrote: Considering that getting a 4* orb takes longer to obtain than a good 70%+ of people have even been playing the game. Amassing sacs shouldn't be a problem. They go up several more levels after. So the whales can have a meta of 5* now, and everyone else can work on 4*.

I honestly feel like you get way too many SO's from fishing. I fished about 6 times and can buy 20 SO's with that. That's way way WAY too much.
FadedSentry.

So you got 26k from 6 fish?
A leader of Fire Clan