Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best ascension upgrades?
Question 
I just completed my first ascension!! Now I know I only put one question in the title, but I actually have more! Ok, so I want to know, what is the best upgrade for ascensions? I know they are very limited, but I need to upgrade. It must be good for me, a guy who likes to idle a lot, and wants to become powerful.

Next question, will we ever be able to get more ascension points in the future, or is it just limited to that and if you make a mistake oh well?

Now I unlocked 2 new worlds, but after the 3rd ascension it's just inferno mode (What is inferno mode?) will there be any more worlds in the future?

What should I do to make myself most efficient/new things in first ascension (Extension if you want: Second and third ascension new things to do)

And finally, in the guild you can upgrade the building fortress. It gives +1 etc ascension points, which is why I got 11. I'm wondering, if someone did their 3rd ascension and then bought the level one fortress, would they get the extra 1 point or did they loose their chance since they didn't reset with it?

Thanks so much!!!
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)
edit: For some reason there was a link error so I just put in the full links.

Hello,
1)
I believe I answered the question of good ascension points here: https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1828
Though that info may not answer exactly what to put your points into
I'd recommend: 1 wood NRG, 1 party Boost, 1 EXP, 1 auto crit. For your situation.

As for your other question(s):
2)
You will earn ascension points from inferno levels, ascension tiers, and your guilds Fortress level.

When you complete the next ascension you will get more ascension points.
Fortress level gives 1 ascension point per level.
Inferno levels: After level 200, you earn 1 ascension point every level.
More info on inferno levels here: http://iourpg.wikia.com/wiki/Inferno_Levels

3)
Inferno mode allows you to pretty much control the level of the enemy. (you can change your Inferno tier)
The purpose of this is mainly that higher inferno tiers give more gold/exp from each creature. For optimization, recommended to farm as high as possible, under the restriction of being able to AUTO kill the enemy in about 5-8s.

4)
If there will be more worlds in the future, I don't know. But what I do know is that it's highly possible.

5)
Being most efficient: You can always start off by asking for a carry! If not, join up in a party and complete the worlds as fast as possible. (You get a exp boost when completed all the stages). Once you've completed all the stages farm : 7-6. (world 7 stage 6).

Make sure to use your: Orbs,AP,diamonds wisely; and do as many challenges as possible.

If you're unsure how to spend those:
AP: Can use either on auto speed or pet arena; be sure only to use it on auto speed if the gold cost gets very expensive, and only in pet arena if you're completing your record round. (Don't spend ~150 on one stage, you can always wait till a pet evolves)
Some people say not to use ap at all on Pet Arena, however pets will likely get buffed in the future, and are VERY good early in the game.

Diamonds: Always account upgrades until at least Inferno mode, from which you can buy a x2 card booster.
Usually keep EXP ~2x the level of gold, however at the beginning you can level them based on milestones (there next increase)
So up exp to 10, then gold to 10. Up exp to 25, then gold to 25. Then you can start focusing on keeping exp at a much higher level.

Orbs: Always be sure to fully rank up (level 100) an orb before working on the next
Most important orbs (by most people): Auto damage -> exp -> crit -> wood & gold
Do not spend Crystals to buy sacrificial offerings, only use gold. Use crystals when you've unlocked all the orbs you desire. (Some people don't like click dmg)

6)
for your final question, if I'm going to be perfectly honest I'm not entirely sure what you're asking.
When you ascend for the 3rd time you'd get the ascension point for ascending + the 1 point from fortress.
(If you're asking whether the fortress point stacks / adds per ascension? It doesn't)
Wow! Thanks so much, this has answered all my questions!
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)
You might want to consider stones NRG as well.

If you're not getting carried, the base damage from guild upgrade is good at the beginning. And there's also crystals (which has a 50% bonus drop from event, btw) that you will need a lot.