Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IOU Community needs to be more outspoken on forums
(07-25-2015, 06:28 AM)Kaotikus Wrote:
(07-25-2015, 06:22 AM)vendettas Wrote: I'd take the other approach - I'd rather Analog work to combine the social platforms into a single community. One forum with 3000 members is better than three forums with 1000 members each. The kongregate forums suck - let's be honest. And I don't see a viable forum option on Facebook. (to clear up any potential confusion - I don't mean to actually combine the forums, but rather work to push members of each towards a common forum).

This is the optimal forum; this is where Analog/Ray, and the influential players on each platform, should be directing players to voice their opinions.

As a Kong player, I agree with this.  The forums there are unwieldy and difficult.  I'd much rather this forum become a contact point for all platforms.

Next week, I'd like to start directing (the more dedicated) iou kong players to this forum more and more, though we'll still maintain a presence on the kong forums and comments section of course.

Messages In This Thread
RE: IOU Community needs to be more outspoken on forums - Analog - 07-25-2015, 07:28 AM