The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IOU Community needs to be more outspoken on forums
Hello, while Pm'ing Ray your concerns and suggestions is great. I think it would help the community as well as Ray, if members who played this game were more vocal on issues and concerns on the forum first. In that way, Ray could have an easier time to gauge what the community wants, as well as giving him more personal time to work on problems, issues and content for the game.

For every individual Pm we send Ray, he has to take additional time to read it, and respond. As the game is continuing to grow, it is more than likely that some of those Pms have been duplicated topics. I understand that Ray answers Pms quicker and we as people want to know we've been answered but for the greater good of the IOU community I urge you to instead use the forums first. Threads that have gotten a lot of replies, Ray always answers in them as well.

Speaking of 'a lot' of replies in a thread. This has been a problem this community has shown since I first joined months ago. The majority of users will read a thread and not reply to it. Even just saying two words, would make a world of difference. I agree/disagree/non issue. If you don't want to go in depth on your opinion that's fine but at least, show your standings on the topic. Problems or opinions you may have had, may change if you realize something about it, that another user shares or it may further stem your own point of view.

This is only a suggestion, so feel free to listen or disregard it but I do think it would help Ray and the development of the game overall.

Messages In This Thread
IOU Community needs to be more outspoken on forums - CRIMSONKING - 07-25-2015, 01:38 AM