The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Poll: Would you like to see higher base EXP bonus for larger parties?
Yes
No
I Dont Care
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Higher boosts for larger party sizes.
In the games current state, Duo's are by far the best way to play. Doesn't matter if you have 4 equally strong players, they will receive far more xp/h and gold/h if they split up into 2 duos.

I think that is conceptually flawed. Being an Online MMO style Idle game, IOU wants to promote people partying together and generally speaking for MMOs, the more the merrier... or at least, should be. As such, I think the base bonus we recieve for being partied (I believe its 40%) should actually be based on the size of the party (40% for 2, 60%? for 3, 80%? for 4). The numbers are just placeholders. But essentially, at the very least, a party of 4 should be as efficient (assuming no leechers) as a party of 2.

Net effect: More people in larger parties. More fun Smile

Please share your thoughts.

Note: This is all based on the current end game play. A good deal of testing has been done and found duos to be far superior to any other party size or solo play.

Messages In This Thread
Higher boosts for larger party sizes. - chaosguard - 07-14-2015, 07:40 AM