The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inviting / kicking players in party (Better party system)
It would be good if there were a way to invite a player to party. No, I don't mean joining a party, I meant inviting someone to party. If a player is a party leader, they should have a crown at the end of the name line. For example, Michele have a crown when it's a party leader:

Michele1 [crown]

They should have powers (for ones with crown):

- Disband a party (It make you and all the party members leave the party :p if you don't like it, ignore it, it's just for a little fun)
- Kick a party member (I don't like some member, but something I want to kick a party member which annoys other (example switching zone))
- Trasfer (it trasfer your crown to someone else, there should be a popup "are you sure")
- Switch zone (I don't wanna a party member which keeps switching zone Tongue)

And, here, the powers for ones without crown:

- Request for a kick (If a party member is annoying you, someone can request a kick to who annoys me. For example if User 1 annoys User 3, User 2 can request User 4 to kick User 1)

And nothing else. Party leader have much more powers than party members.

If you find a typo ask me, or let a mod correct a typo. I don't be active much just to be requested from someone to correct a typo :/

Messages In This Thread
Inviting / kicking players in party (Better party system) - Antonio - 07-13-2015, 05:49 AM