Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild Building
I'm sure you're right on Armory and Windmill.. it could be Windmill helps with just logs, and wishing well helps with stone.

Here's my guesses/suggestions:
Armory +.5% attack (both auto and clix) per level
Beast Arena: lowers training wait time for pets by .5% per level...could also be some sort of guild-based pet challenge.
Dungeons: Hoping this is a new challenge, which gets harder/more valuable as the guild progresses. Alternatively, it could actually be for captives....
Fortress, Gate : I'm assuming this is going to relate to some sort of guild v guild feature. I'd guess Fortress either gives a bonus during such battles, or set the # of people who can participate (perhaps both), while 'Gate' controls how often you can attack.
Warehouse : Maybe some way to share goods? Could also reduce the cost of other improvements.. make each unit .5% less or something.
Windmill: either faster NRG replenish, or a bonus to wood chopping..could also apply to stone (though it would have to be NRG if that's the case)
Wishing Well : if not the same thing windmill is, but for stone, maybe a boost to your odds on random drops (like cards, # of coins, etc). Could be something random like 'get a code every x hours' too

Messages In This Thread
Guild Building - Iodine - 06-23-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: Guild Building - Wildfire2099 - 06-23-2015, 03:30 AM
RE: Guild Building - CRIMSONKING - 06-23-2015, 04:18 AM
RE: Guild Building - Ray - 06-23-2015, 07:38 AM
RE: Guild Building - CRIMSONKING - 06-23-2015, 09:45 AM