Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[Community WiP] Description Overhaul
My opinions:

Time Extend: I think this is pretty clear, as it... though Lightshard's is more correct. I might even go as far as making it simply 'increases fight time'

HP Reduction: I'm not exactly what this effects. I assume not treasure, since that has a separate skill, but what about boss mobs? If it only applies to 'normal' mobs, that it should say so. If it applies to bosses but not treasures, maybe say 'reduces max health of all non-treasure monsters'
Easy Loot should say the same but without the 'non'

Coin Count: Again, I don't know exactly what this does. It it simply raising the ceiling, or does it increase the odds generally for more coins? I think 'Increases average number of coins dropped' might be the best, assuming that's really what it does.

Huge Loots: Since this seemed to not do anything, I'm not sure what it should say. If the intent is to be like Gold rate for Treasures, it should say 'Increase value of each coin from Treasure Monsters'

While Gold Rate should say 'Increase Value of each coin from non-treasure monsters'

Triple loot: Should say 'Gives chance for 3x the amount of coins for all monsters'.. assuming that's what it does, since most of the others are specific for either treasure creatures or regular monsters.

I agree 100% wording should be more consistent.

Auto vs. idle: I'm ok with auto, actually... Idle often means 'offline' in these games, which is not what is it. I'm OK either way. More important, is 'Click' should be 'Clix'.. again, consistency.

Auto Speed: I'd like to see it actually list the speed here, instead of the % increase... it makes more sense to me. That's more than a language change, though. I doesn't make sense to me to list the Base speed, since nothing else lists a base.
'I think 'increase attack speed' is quite sufficient. The exact same wording should be used for this and the clix one.

Critical Chance/Critical Multiplier: I agree what's there is fine. I'd rather see it called 'Critical Damage' than 'Multiplier', and I'd like to see the 'base' 10% you seem to get be included on the screen.

Base Damage: fine as is

Double Attack: I don't think explaining the thing about getting 3x and whatever is necessary, since there's no way anyone can get there... Lvl 25 is a 22.5% chance.. it starts going up .05 after that. That means it would take another 1550 levels to get to 100% (and that's only if it never drops in rate per level again). So just get rid of it. Also, visually you don't attack twice, you get double damage. As it functions now, it should say 'Increase chance to hit for double damage (stacks with Critical hits'. If you want it to actually be a double attack, 1) it should hit twice, not show 'x2' when you hit once, and 2) there should be 2 separate chances for a crit and anything else that can happen.

---

Clix Speed: Instead of showing -53 seconds, it should say 'reduce time to -x seconds. The 'current' listing should not have a - sign. Same goes for anything of the other timer upgrades.

Max Clix: The 500 base should be added in. So instead of saying +x to max clix. I'd rather see it say 'increase max clix to x'. You shouldn't have to remember everytime what you started with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Description Overhaul - Analog - 06-15-2015, 06:52 AM
RE: Description Overhaul - Lightshard - 06-15-2015, 06:55 AM
RE: [Community WiP] Description Overhaul - Wildfire2099 - 06-15-2015, 01:33 PM