Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Several suggestions
With guilds you also face problems where you can't join each other cause 1 has ascended while other not. This means for ideal guildplay you need to ascend together else you can't play together for a period of time.
Also makes it next to impossible for newer players to join older guilds that exist for a longer period of time.
So ideal would be that you can always join someone else his party you automaticly go to lowest level anyway?

For the daily chest timer:
Is it possible since it focus on idling that you just can get it 5 times or something where max cooldown is a hour. I would think that if i wake up do 1 maybe 2 chests then go to work or school and come home at 4pm then i hit next chest give me 1 hour cooldown so that is 5pm then hit the 2 hour cooldown is 7pm then hit the 3 hour cooldown is 10pm then hit 4 hour cooldown and it is past midnight.
To make it more friendly maybe just put the max cooldown on 1 hour and you can get a max of 7 chests. That way even if you get your first chest at 4pm you can still get all rewards for midnight?

Messages In This Thread
Several suggestions - cealis - 05-28-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Several suggestions - Wq9ill - 05-28-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: Several suggestions - Huggz - 05-28-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: Several suggestions - Symmol - 05-28-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: Several suggestions - cealis - 05-29-2015, 12:02 AM