The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The new hud
I honestly can't say I like it. 

You removed the time... Because it was "useless" even though it lets people know exactly when they can refresh for their daily login bonus. In exchange for murdering the clock you resized all of the icons (Level,Gold,AP and Diamonds) to be smaller, and to fill the empty space of the missing clock you made the other boxes wider with more space in between. Why remove a working and somewhat helpful feature for nothing but bigger boxes and crappier looking icons?

You removed the lines from the pet training, why exactly? Sure, you could class it as.. "They're not needed" same thing as the clock right?  If you realise it or not, but you would feel a sense of progression when you trained your pet before, more so when your pet actually levels up. What I'm getting at is, while those pet lines were very insignificant they made training your pet something other than "BIG GREEN BAR, FILL ME." Training your pet now is just waiting for some big green bar to fill up for weeks for you to finally level up and fill the damn thing again. There's no sense of progression other than when you level up, however minor those pet lines were, they made it so much better.

[Image: o7vf5z.jpg]
                                                                                                                                                                                      ^hi pets?^

The skills you changed to better fit the hud I would assume, but what was so bad about see through skills that actually looked good when they lit up when you used them. Now we're left with some skills that can't decide which shade of brown they want to be, outlined in a silver/grey combination (if you were going for white they need to be whiter) that turn into a mustard yellow when used.
 [Image: 34ilje9.jpg]

Also, why are there heavy dark brown lines through the bottom of everything now? "Leave Party" "Options" "Chat" "Party Member"

That's about it, don't take it too hard Ray. This kind of stuff just... Bothers me.

Messages In This Thread
The new hud - Solar - 04-20-2015, 06:55 AM
RE: The new hud - Ray - 04-20-2015, 07:33 AM
RE: The new hud - Solar - 04-20-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: The new hud - CRIMSONKING - 04-20-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: The new hud - pibedetorres - 04-20-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: The new hud - Ray - 04-20-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: The new hud - redfox7 - 04-21-2015, 07:24 AM