Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A beginners Guide to IOU
(04-05-2015, 04:03 AM)Cheetah Wrote:
Quote:Ap is actually the most efficient one. 5 diamonds = 1 ap.
It's only the most efficient one when you have VIP level 10 in both skills. When we're talking about efficiency, we're trying to decide on what brings us the most EXP and gold per hour. Those VIP bonuses must be rushed for to be the most efficient for each second spent on the game.
Since there is no reverse conversion, diamonds are what all beginning players should go for. After level 10 in each VIP upgrade AP is the most efficient. Only by that time the players are no longer beginners, so let's be frank, this IS a beginners guide right? The way it's written implies that AP is ALWAYS the most efficient which is completely incorrect.

lol You know, you could just not follow the guide. Make your own guide, with your own choices. A guide is just a guide, what you choose to do is solely up to you. 

If you want to spend hours on diamonds instead go for it, I don't consider waiting in sets of 4-8 hours a rush of anything but lol you're the boss. If you beginner leech though and party with higher level people and get to further planets, you will get to VIP 10 so quickly that your argument becomes moot. You just read one part of the guide and were so against it, you probably didn't read the rest of it. 

Since you probably didn't read the whole guide the first time, it's slim chances that you read the guide again before you commented. Since a suggestion was taken and this was added to it. "While AP is technically the most efficient use of time, If you're not overly far from a support level, go with diamonds to raise that instead. As it will help you out more so than accumulating a few more Ap."

So ALWAYS, no. I have no problems with changing the guide, if I agree to the change. If I don't and your argument or point of view is solely for you wanting to be right, then that doesn't help anyone. 

It should be noted in this fun little argument that I got this idea while telling my buddy to join the game. He started off at a much lower level than I did and followed pretty much what this guide says. He's level 107 now which is only 4 levels behind myself. He has higher level auto damage than I do and was able to focus on upgrades that were much more useful. He went from a beginner to an intermediate player very quickly. His pets do more damage than mine do. His VIP levels are higher. Overall he got to basically start the game off on a much better foot than I did, because I told him what he should do. When some people start this game they have no clue what benefits them the most or 'most'. All this guide does, is give them a better chance at success than I did when I first started to play. 

You're probably not even a beginner anymore since you seem to know the best ways to play this game. I encourage you to make your own guide. The more guides and views on the game, the better it is for people that are playing it. 

Messages In This Thread
A beginners Guide to IOU - CRIMSONKING - 04-02-2015, 04:27 AM
RE: A beginners Guide to IOU - WhiteK - 04-02-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: A beginners Guide to IOU - Cheetah - 04-03-2015, 01:35 AM
RE: A beginners Guide to IOU - CRIMSONKING - 04-03-2015, 03:25 AM
RE: A beginners Guide to IOU - Cheetah - 04-05-2015, 04:03 AM
RE: A beginners Guide to IOU - CRIMSONKING - 04-05-2015, 07:03 AM
RE: A beginners Guide to IOU - zieg777 - 04-03-2015, 04:43 AM
RE: A beginners Guide to IOU - CRIMSONKING - 04-03-2015, 07:33 AM