Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A beginners Guide to IOU
(04-03-2015, 01:35 AM)Cheetah Wrote: Rat challenges give +2 base damage, not +3.

I also don't agree with AP expeditions being most efficient. While it's true that 5 diamonds = 1 AP, you're not using diamonds for AP at the start of the game, you're trying to get VIP EXP and Gold up to level 10. +20% gold + EXP is far more efficient than raising a skill with AP at the start. Later on you can do AP expeditions if you're sticking with 20% bonus.
That doesn't change the fact that it is the most efficient one. I have no clue where you read that I suggested otherwise?

This is what was said, " 

Currencies

Diamonds: So like me, you're probably wondering what the heck Diamonds and Ap are, and what they're used for. You may think, hmm, maybe I should convert some diamonds into Ap, since Ap looks way more useful. Well before you decide to go that route, check out the Upgrade>VIP tabs. You'll see that if you invest your diamonds here, you'll get much more out of it than any other reasons.

I would suggest using diamonds only for this upgrade."

Maybe you should of read the whole guide, before jumping to conclusions. I never suggested doing space runs for converting anything. Ap is more valuable than diamonds. By the time you get to further planets and do challenges, your VIP will be a pretty high level, that you don't need to waste time in space on losing out on efficiency with diamond runs. 

Thanks for the Rat damage, it's been awhile since I did challenges, lol should of looked.

Messages In This Thread
A beginners Guide to IOU - CRIMSONKING - 04-02-2015, 04:27 AM
RE: A beginners Guide to IOU - WhiteK - 04-02-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: A beginners Guide to IOU - Cheetah - 04-03-2015, 01:35 AM
RE: A beginners Guide to IOU - CRIMSONKING - 04-03-2015, 03:25 AM
RE: A beginners Guide to IOU - Cheetah - 04-05-2015, 04:03 AM
RE: A beginners Guide to IOU - CRIMSONKING - 04-05-2015, 07:03 AM
RE: A beginners Guide to IOU - zieg777 - 04-03-2015, 04:43 AM
RE: A beginners Guide to IOU - CRIMSONKING - 04-03-2015, 07:33 AM