Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
party bug, fighting the wrong monster
sunday, may 24

I just joined the party of "Ryuu", I was fighting the "Garden Snake" in second ascension at the first world & when I was joining the team, I was fighting a "Dark Spider" level 121 (which is the second enemy of this planet), but I was fighting it at the first level, since I was joining the party of "Ryuu". It happened minutes ago, since I was writing this post & I recognized a similar bug already (and also posted here in the "bug" section of this forum).

I think, that when I'm getting disconnected from a party, I get a "you seem to logged in anywhere else, try again in 60 seconds" message in-game (so I'm not always able to be idlem without getting disconnected this way). I don't get this message everytime, when getting disconnected from a team, also when I'm completing a challenge... so this could be a bug too?

monday, june 01

today I joined a player again (but it was not the first one, who I joined today), it was "Ryuu", I was at a higher planet, than this player. when we both were in the same team, I was fighting "Garden Snake" at Alpha-planet zone 8, I know it's the wrong zone, but when I was clicking "zone 8" again, it shows the stanard-enemy there instead. so I thought mentioning this "bug" here too :-)

Messages In This Thread
RE: party bug, fighting the wrong monster - xXtheoXx - 05-25-2015, 03:08 AM