Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild Bank(deposit only)
(11-25-2017, 11:27 AM)Level Wrote: I like the idea of letting the guild leaders manage in what direction the donated stone goes, but your system restricts a lot of player freedom which might not be appropriate for all guilds (e.g how buildings and reset and the penalties for leaving).

Do you think a solution would be having a system like this as an optional way to run a guild?

That might be true but all guilds I joined (6) were basically restricting the player freedom by locking all buildings expect of one. To make it at least a little bit fair there could be a voting system implemented that triggers as soon as a building gets a 10 level milestone. It unlocks the building with the most votes as soon as the majority (CurrentMember/2+1) voted for it or when the time limit expires (maybe 12 hours?). If there are two buildings with same amount of most votes there could be either another vote with just those two buildings or it just unlocks both buildings.

If there really are guilds that lets everyone decide on their own what they want to invest in then my suggestions should of course be an optional one.

There could be something like a "Guild Type" to choose on the creation of a guild:
Democracy: Lets you vote for your buildings. (Creator and Leaders still have to be the people to invest into the buildings) (there could also be a vote that elects the leaders  Tongue [kinda helpful when people suddenly get inactive])
Dictatorship: The Creator and the Leaders decide on their own what building should be invested in (the voting system might be to slow for some people so they would prefer dictatorship)
Anarchy: Everybody decides on their own on which building they want to invest in.

Messages In This Thread
Guild Bank(deposit only) - BeAPo - 11-25-2017, 06:59 AM
RE: Guild Bank(deposit only) - Lynn - 11-25-2017, 10:30 AM
RE: Guild Bank(deposit only) - Level - 11-25-2017, 11:27 AM
RE: Guild Bank(deposit only) - BeAPo - 11-25-2017, 10:56 PM
RE: Guild Bank(deposit only) - erebs - 11-25-2017, 08:48 PM
RE: Guild Bank(deposit only) - BeAPo - 11-25-2017, 10:08 PM
RE: Guild Bank(deposit only) - erebs - 11-25-2017, 11:01 PM
RE: Guild Bank(deposit only) - BeAPo - 11-25-2017, 11:08 PM