Poll: How do You feel about this new event?
It blows my butt of
I like it
I don't care
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you hate us, Ray?
The ironic part is I am feeling like it getting a bit easier now that I gotten to medium, feels much more doable since the regen is double there and now the xp don't diminish as hard. Wanted to say that before I dive into the negative so I had something good to say.

But yes, this nonsense of AoE spam is ridiculous, sometimes get stuck with a case of them buffing the current AoE spammer and you take even more dmg. I had to go a lot more heavy on agility to fix the dodging issue, Dexterity apparently is suppose to do that but with the minimal dodge cap set the way it is, you still will miss often anyways, making Dexterity pretty useless except for 3rd ally's damage improvement.

Also I do hate the idea of "Unavoidable spikes" which is probably one of the worst game design idea I seen in a while, I don't care if he nerfed how much you take from it or not, the very idea that you can't dodge it and they everywhere is stupid (I tried not to be brutally honest but that one bugs me). Add a way to dodge it, but don't force it on the player constantly to walk into it, it just don't make sense, it not even for plot reasons (not that there is one to begin with). It don't make the event harder, it just a waste of your HP as well as your HP pots over time.

Grinding is getting a lot more discouraged though, especially in easy mode where it should be easy, but no, medium is the new easy cause your regen there is better. That 300% XP really helps but it still quite a bit of a pain to even think of grinding.

Messages In This Thread
Why do you hate us, Ray? - nidere - 10-24-2016, 04:11 AM
RE: Why do you hate us, Ray? - dimalev007 - 10-24-2016, 05:41 AM
RE: Why do you hate us, Ray? - FadedSentry - 10-24-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Why do you hate us, Ray? - Brouwer - 10-27-2016, 04:54 AM
RE: Why do you hate us, Ray? - Ragekai - 10-27-2016, 09:23 AM
RE: Why do you hate us, Ray? - FadedSentry - 10-29-2016, 01:23 AM
RE: Why do you hate us, Ray? - DorutheDragon - 10-29-2016, 05:52 AM
RE: Why do you hate us, Ray? - CRIMSONKING - 10-29-2016, 10:40 PM
RE: Why do you hate us, Ray? - JusBlock - 11-04-2016, 01:59 AM