Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of suggestions and ideas.
(09-16-2016, 03:15 AM)Hipoo Wrote: 1) I think Ray already has an idea for all 'coming soon' buildings, Warehouse came out of nowhere (which makes me think of someone making a suggestion that Ray liked and had to create a new one).

2) Looks like expeditions with different resources Tongue

3) I'm with Brouwer, friend list is ok but I'm not a fan of gifting. It's the thing I hate the most on 'social games'.

4) Same as 1. Also, those requirements take too long, all other features locked at the beginning are unlocked through ascension tiers.

5) I'm ok with that, but there are a lot of complaints to reduce unnecessary clicks already Tongue

6) More trophies are always welcome. But if Ray really has other plans for trophies, this is pointless.

1) I guess using name "Wishing Well" might be confusing, maybe "Genie" or "Witch" would be better? Anyway it wasnt mean to be new building but new small game mode where you spend candies in exchange for (if lucky and witch in good mood) timed bonuses or resources.

2) Yes but also that mode would add players cooperation for reaching own goal (grow plants)

4) Requirements can be changed/lowered, the point was to give higher level players some content only for them and players with medium levels some milestone that they wanted to reach/unlock just for getting that long awaited new mode. About ascension tiers - right now getting to AT3 dont require much time, ppl are boosting level all the way, after that we dont have anything unique to please them, not any new reset progress, not any new world etc

5) Clicking is big part of any idle game, we have that stamina thing to not over use it, but i dont mind less clicking on challenges (and my family looking at me as i was crazy or something while i do that)

6) At least i tried give some ideas, i dont know what Ray has prepared or when it finally appear in game, maybe he will look from the sky and say - "You there, yes you-  small and ugly one, i like your suggested achievements, make more and send them to my HQ" and i will have my 5 min to shine Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: A couple of suggestions and ideas. - kilopyruf - 09-16-2016, 05:20 AM