The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of suggestions and ideas.
Hi, 
A couple of ideas that i think are worth writing and sharing with you guys.

1) Wishing Well - you throw a candy inside and you get random bonus. You could get stronger bonus but for short time (1-2h) like double damage or +50% attack boost, weaker (8h) like double cards drop, double mining/wood energy recharge etc or some resources or no bonus at all.

2) Magical Garden - something close to one from Wartune, you can plant 4 types of stuff: candy (used in Wishing Well), cookie (used in Dungeon to heal your team), cake (used in Friend List as a gift to another player), Pet Food. Creating one will take longer time (10-12h?). Second option is that plants would give you timed bonuses just like in Wishing Well. Also people from your Friend List could help with growing your plants by killing pests/insects, water or taking some seed (when fully grown) and in exchange for some tiny bit of resources.

3) Friend List - with a limit (50?), they could help with your plants in Magical Garden or send a gift. That gift will be a cake (produced in M.G.) with reward in resources, timed bonuses. Could also have some funny text when you receive one 
(examples) 
"Cake was a lie. Now you are hungry and angry. You feel like hitting stuff will do you good" - +20% Clicking DMG for next 2h
"You took a bite and your teeth almost fell off. Inside your cake was hidden 10 diamonds from Ray's secret stash" - +10 diamonds

4) (Darkest) Dungeon
a) first part will be unlocked when you reach mining lvl 100 - you can hire team by paying gold and sending them on higher levels of dungeon (close to how expeditions works), high fail rate when it comes to rewards
b) second part will be unlocked when you hit lvl 600 & had at least 100k IOU score. You can enter dungeon yourself (go into deeper/lower levels), solo (only you with your pets), with equipment window, health bar, level (starting from lvl 1). Overall i dont have much on this as it require a lot of work, true, independent minigame in IOU with map revealing with your actions like disabling traps, opening chests, fighting monsters and bosses with healing from cookies created in Magical Garden. I just think something like dungeon should be added, anyway, moving on...

5) Story (lol), more windows explaining stuff, depth - game needs more windows with texts explaining what just happened, game needs to have soul (or a little bit of it) and not be just a collection of colorful icons that you click and forget. Texts could be not too serious, could work with some stuff that is already in game like expeditions, adding some depth to game
(example) 
When you fail on expedition - "Your expedition encountered alien ship with only bikini models in it. You didnt get much resources but your male part of crew still come back home happy"

More of that could be added in my previous suggestions (Wishing Well, sending gift to ppl through Friend List), also we could use help from community with creating this stuff, contest with rewards and best ones will be added to game.

6) Achievements/Trophies - here could be a lot of funny stuff, but overall game needs more unlocked one time, more secrets and more with progress/reaching new milestone
(examples)
"I can click" - click 100 times
"Clicking with eyes closed" - click 1000 times
"Now with no hands" - click 10k times
"Mouse killer" - click 100k times
"Click-a-geddon" - click 1m times
(Secret) "Impatient" - click 20 times on any "Coming soon" icon
"Luck of a potato" - fail 3 times in a row on expedition (+5 AP)
"Just like winning on a lottery" - have at least 100% more reward 3 times in a row on expedition (+3 AP)
"God's favourite" - get 500 S.O. Exp 3 times in a row
"RNGesus" - get 1000 S.O. Exp 2 times in a row

Can think of more if needed Smile
Also achievements could have some fancy icons, every one could have its own

Summary and TLDR

Game needs new content (also unlockable later in game, based on high level, IOU score, mining level etc - you need to feel that you want to hit some milestones just like in the beginning of your adventure in IOU), reworked achievements/trophies, Friend List, bonuses based on time (like event bonuses but max daily), more depth and pop up windows with short info explaining what just happened, using more help from community and their ideas Smile (some community contests also would be nice).

Suggestions that i described could have different names, get balanced better and some of them are just ideas but i am open for criticizm, also any help polishing them is always welcome. I feel that right now time is short and we need to act faster if we dont want too much ppl to give up on IOU and competition is not sleeping, making it even harder.

PS Sorry for my bad English - if you dont understand something, let me know, i will try explaining that again.

Messages In This Thread
A couple of suggestions and ideas. - kilopyruf - 09-15-2016, 07:15 AM