The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IOU Helper v1.1 (Standalone IOU Client)
UPDATE: IOU Helper v1.2 has been released (19/8/2016)
IOU Helper v1.2 is now out. Go to - http://iouhelper.com/index.html to download it. I have also added an update log on the website, so if you want to see the new features, go to http://iouhelper.com/update-log.html. If there are any big issues with this version (I have tested it a lot, but still), please pm me or let me know as quickly as possible so I can fix it and put up a new version.

Introduction

As many of you know, IOU Helper has been a project I have working on for months and I can happily say that the first official release is now out. 
Go to IOUHelper.com to check it out.

What Is IOU Helper

IOU Helper is a standalone client made by myself (a fan) of IOU to allow players to easily run their IOU accounts with some nice features attached.
In no way is this intended to give a player an advantage in the game, that being said, anything that Ray deems to be too overpowered within this client will be taken out on next update, but from what I can gather, Ray does not care about these features.

[Image: o7r7zm.jpg]

IOU Helper currently only supports Windows Operating Systems and is mainly used for Kongregate IOU accounts.
By following the guide you can find your details and enter them into the IOU Helper. This will only be needed to be done once as you can save these details as a CSV file.

Features

The main features of the IOU Helper v1.1 are...
  • Reduced CPU Usage
  • Autoload all accounts on program startup
  • Easily load another account
  • Auto Clicker
  • Challenge Macro
  • Auto Refresh All (any interval)
  • Different IOU Client Sizes
  • Take Screenshots
  • Create Timers (to keep track of events in-game)
Here are some additional screenshots - 

On startup
[Image: 24xqv47.png]

Settings and Timer menus
[Image: 2rhnzo4.png][Image: tz5li.png]

Some of the tools
[Image: rbe3o2.png]

I'd like to sincerely thank Low, Strifer and Aaron for testing this for me.
If you have any suggestions, feedback or questions, please let me know in a response below, pm me in the IOU Discord or join me in the IOU Helper Discord.
Once again go to IOUHelper.com to check it out.

EDIT: Please make sure you read the guide at  http://iouhelper.com/guide.html before starting it. You do NOT need to know anything about CSV Files.
There is also a delay between loading your account and playing IOUrpg (i.e a white screen), this is not to do with me and am unsure what's causing it. Something to do with chrome I believe.

If you want to use an IOUrpg.com account on this, open a new tab in IOU Helper, Put in some random details, press start client, wait for it to loadand then press f8. (Actual IOUrpg.com support while come in a later version)
Community helper
Discord Username: Level#0001

Messages In This Thread
IOU Helper v1.1 (Standalone IOU Client) - Level - 08-12-2016, 11:44 AM