Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clix
It is not good to ban people for simple things, even tho they are taking advantage of a program to play for them, they are potential revenue for a game to help its funding and progress, and I am not even entirely true this is against the rules. There should be countermeasures in place that will simply disrupt people with auto clickers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I only know of two ways people can 'cheat' on a game like this. One is an auto-clicker, which basically presses a mouse button for you repeatedly, and a Macro which records mouse and keyboard movements so you can make a recording of what you did. There is i'm sure more technical ways to cheat by programs that are infused with the game itself but that is highly unlikely for this situation.
We just should take a few safeguards to cut off possibility of mindless repetition. It doesn't have to be extremely thorough.

Prompt messages that appear on your screen in slightly different locations, asking if you are active, or simple to answer questions with multiple choice or 'type to answer' questions.
Failure to answer the question correctly or in a timely manner disables your auto attack.
30 seconds to answer the question, if the question is not answered but the user continued to click for that 30 seconds, manual and auto attack are disabled until you stop manual clicking for 30 seconds; then both can be reactivated.
A red box can appear where your mouse cursor is located, if you continue to click it reduces your gains from current enemies by 1% per attack.
An enemy that is healed by 500% amount of manual attack damage with no kill timer; random spawn like treasure mobs. If you do not stop attacking, it will not die.

There are some ideas that could be incorporated with the clix system, I hope it helps!

Messages In This Thread
Clix - LossLeader - 02-22-2015, 09:57 AM
RE: Clix - Ray - 02-22-2015, 10:18 AM
RE: Clix - LossLeader - 02-22-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: Clix - Skream - 02-22-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Clix - LossLeader - 02-22-2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Clix - Ray - 02-22-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Clix - Skream - 02-22-2015, 12:52 PM