The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fish Minimum needs to adjust as Rod Level increases
As the title suggests, the minimum fish that appears in the pond needs to change at the same, or similar, rate of the Rod Level Upgrade.

With Rod Level 5, I'm still seeing Big Berthas (however occasionally) and Parrot Fish and Headbiters much more, relatively, frequently. As one's Rod Level increases, the need for bigger and more rare fish rises accordingly; and the tier 1 fish quickly become a nuisance. A higher min-rarity is a necessity for elevated pearl requirements. While at Rod Level 4, my minimum was set to 12, and I was able to acquire fish at, or around, every 20-30 minutes. Upon acquisition of Rod Level 5, I opted to increase minimum rarity (13-14) to accommodate the increased rarity, but my minutes/fish dropped to 40+ min. I can only imagine this becoming more and more problematic at Rod Level 6 and beyond.

I propose removing 1 - 2 (preferably and user-optionally) of the lowest rarity fish per Rod Upgrade.  Perhaps the first few Rod Upgrades could remove 1 rarity of fish, and the next few could remove 2.

Thank you for your time and consideration on this matter. I encourage others to weigh in to offer insight, data or dissenting opinions.

Messages In This Thread
Fish Minimum needs to adjust as Rod Level increases - oldschool_uu - 07-10-2016, 06:44 AM