Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Should blackhole event be brought back yearly
It's more than just the support level. The event points are an even bigger factor. If you have a high support level you probably also have a high number of event points. And if you have a high number of event points you have probably played the game a long time, meaning higher orbs, guild bonuses, and have maxed out your account upgrades.

My brother plays this f2p, we have been playing around the same amount of time and I'm level 470, he's 463. In the grand scheme of things that is actually a very little difference. The reason is because he has played long enough he has support level 7, maxed out account upgrade exp, almost the same guild upgrade levels, and over half my event points. He will probably get a little bit more behind as things go on with the new system, but I can't imagine he will ever fall more than 5% behind my level.

Everyone seems to think this game is all p2w, but compared to almost every other game with paying players it's probably the least p2w I've seen. Certainly paying players will always have an advantage, but it's never so much that it's impossible for a f2p player to catch up if the p2w player stops for even a few weeks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should blackhole event be brought back yearly - Aaron Storm - 05-20-2016, 11:27 AM