The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Poll: Is this a good idea?
I think he might be on to something...
This is hogwash. Madness. Keep us tiered and hopping!
I just don't like Rage.
I don't like Rage; but still...he might be on to something..
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average
Guild-Stay Incentive
Exclamation 
Sure I'm asking for ridicule posting this but here goes   =\

One thing I feel this game could really use is some kind of more incentive to stay in a guild--  Not against your will by any means,  but.. something more that ties players ; especially after they've been around a while.  Something like a page that shows recorded total for each members' contributed stone.   Maybe there could be bonuses for reaching milestones. And these reset when you switch guilds.   This could inspire players to choose more stable guilds or ones they see as  a more long term option (vs. just guild hopping / joining underlings for whatever is the best current party offering)
I'm sure (Know) ours isnt the only guild that has had problems with hoppers.

Something like...  a multiplicative bonus that adds on to all guild buildings bonus.  

1 million stone = +1% effect from guild buildings.
5 million = 2%;  10 million 3%;  20 million 4%

Random numbers for example.

This would bring about some changes this game needs.  It would deter players from piling up in underlings (Chaos>MDK>Disorder; Revenants>Instakill>Instakill2.0; Eden/regen; CH> Soon to be academy,) The list goes on..

I feel the whole underling thing is a plague on the guild-element of the game.
This could deter it; because a player would think "Why would i want to join the underling wait list for the #1 or #2 guild when my contri.stone bonus will reset when I move...maybe I should just join the Rank 3/4 guild that is a main guild where I will stay and be able to build up my contri. instead).   It'd also help deter players who tend to hop around to wherever they can get the best parties / current buildings.

Because-- the way the game is set up now, the guilds are more or less a tiered league based on player powers.  It almost may as well be a 2nd rankings page if you could read the list of members of each guild in order.  =\    
And it will only continue to advance more and more towards just that.  I warned of this 4 months ago; Now its well on its way to come true.

Sure, I'm whining. Boo-hoo.  But, that aside.
Until Guild vs. Guild  pvp is put into game this is the quickest, easiest way I can think of to bring some actual substances to guild loyalty, choice, and longevity.
Without something of the sort-- It's just get the best parties you can til you can hop up a guild tier.
Even amongst players you'd think are super-loyal and this wouldnt apply to (those of you at the top already, you can't relate ;P  Edit: Actually you can because you probably did it  )

Or maybe they just run because I'm so bad.

Probably not since every month or so another guild is "falling out"  (sometimes into us, sometimes out of us)  And its just a vicious cycle and I think a lack of a system such as the one I'm suggesting is at the root.

Ok-- Lets hear it.   =\
---Retired---

Messages In This Thread
Guild-Stay Incentive - Ragekai - 03-15-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Guild-Stay Incentive - vosavo - 03-15-2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Guild-Stay Incentive - Aar118 - 03-15-2016, 02:26 PM
RE: Guild-Stay Incentive - Poems - 03-15-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Guild-Stay Incentive - Ragekai - 03-15-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Guild-Stay Incentive - Mythic - 03-15-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Guild-Stay Incentive - Ragekai - 03-15-2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Guild-Stay Incentive - Martyr - 03-16-2016, 05:22 AM
RE: Guild-Stay Incentive - erebs - 03-16-2016, 06:04 AM