Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loosing entertainment in this game
Ah yes, the 'chore' barricade. I think we all hit the walls of this game just feeling like a boring chore as the content is repetitive to the max, but that should be expected from an idle game.

I've found myself easily getting passed this barricade and actually anticipating more from the game the more I (try) and help with the community. Having a chatty guild helps, helping new people, helping out the wiki/forums; gives you a bigger boost to be here. That's why I'm still here at least, and likely to stay from this.

If you want to stay you could try those things, otherwise you may feel it's the 'same old', even with new content soon to come. It's more dependent on you than anything though, were you looking for an idle game in the first place? / Were you expecting to be pvp'ing and doing lots of 'quests' with other people when you first started?

The game will have new, fantastic content in the future. Maybe even PVP¿; perhaps that's what lots were expecting when they saw "mmorpg".
If what your looking for is a game where you can play for hours straight, you'd have to be chatty, otherwise you're out of luck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loosing entertainment in this game - vosavo - 03-05-2016, 12:35 PM