The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best ascension upgrades?
Question 
I just completed my first ascension!! Now I know I only put one question in the title, but I actually have more! Ok, so I want to know, what is the best upgrade for ascensions? I know they are very limited, but I need to upgrade. It must be good for me, a guy who likes to idle a lot, and wants to become powerful.

Next question, will we ever be able to get more ascension points in the future, or is it just limited to that and if you make a mistake oh well?

Now I unlocked 2 new worlds, but after the 3rd ascension it's just inferno mode (What is inferno mode?) will there be any more worlds in the future?

What should I do to make myself most efficient/new things in first ascension (Extension if you want: Second and third ascension new things to do)

And finally, in the guild you can upgrade the building fortress. It gives +1 etc ascension points, which is why I got 11. I'm wondering, if someone did their 3rd ascension and then bought the level one fortress, would they get the extra 1 point or did they loose their chance since they didn't reset with it?

Thanks so much!!!
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)

Messages In This Thread
Best ascension upgrades? - Zeryph - 02-09-2016, 04:45 AM
RE: Best ascension upgrades? - vosavo - 02-09-2016, 08:22 AM
RE: Best ascension upgrades? - Zeryph - 02-09-2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Best ascension upgrades? - Hipoo - 02-09-2016, 10:20 PM