The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Support improvements
I already made a thread a couple of days ago about maybe giving a small reward to people that report bugs. This was not because I wanted rewards, but because sometimes it takes a week before a bug is reported. After thinking it through I've thought about some other ways to improve support in general without the need of a reward.

Possible improvements:

1) For the love of all that's good please change the button. I had to find out by accident that the "help" button was actually the support button. I was expecting it to be a link to the wiki or the reddit page, but I never expected it to be support. I know that "support" is a longer word than "help", so it might be a designer nightmare to change it and keep the menu decent looking. But "help" really is a horrible choice for that button. <--- This is probably the most important change

2) adding a new tab to the support menu with "reported problems/bugs". This tab should just contain a list of reported problems, the fixed ones could be in green while the others could be red. There should be a text there saying that when you have a problem with one of the green ones you should try refreshing the game.

3) It could be really helpful if we could also close tickets. This has been suggested before though, so I'm not going to explain this one.

4) There seems to be a problem that when you reply on a ticket that it doesn't update, I don't know if the ticket updates but you can't see it until support replies, or if it doesn't update at all. This should obviously be fixed as well.

5) reward for bug reports. This is not something I find important myself (not that I would mind Tongue ), but it could be a good stimulus.

Messages In This Thread
Support improvements - Silent Shadow - 01-20-2016, 01:32 PM
RE: Support improvements - vosavo - 01-20-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Support improvements - Kim - 01-21-2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Support improvements - Alice - 01-21-2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Support improvements - vosavo - 01-21-2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Support improvements - Silent Shadow - 01-21-2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Support improvements - Alice - 01-21-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Support improvements - Silent Shadow - 01-21-2016, 02:39 PM