Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dev Diary 15 :: 2016 :: January
Howdy.

I've mostly been posting on Facebook recent details and have been slacking in this topic. If you only look here for details as to the ongoings, please make sure to keep up to date on the facebook community page too!

I just wanted to chime in on some quick things.

1. New service is coming along well. The new programmer has been seriously on top of things and not only are things getting done far more quickly, but we have been cleaning and optimizing the engine with so many improvements ahead to avoid significant trouble down the road (not that there won't be initial issues). I'm currently working out the guild interaction logic, which leaves data conversion & transfer set up for public testing. I can't describe my excitement in moving forward with this.

2. UI rework is on a bit of a hold as several art-houses are doing samples and tests based on your votes and proper game theme. I know this isn't a huge priority, but it also isn't taking much of 'my' time at all, and is already several months late.

3. New Community manager next week who will assist with Tickets, Forum, Chat, and eventually more Smile

4. Event has gone very smooth. Very little negative feedback, lots of positives. Definitely think we'll take this approach to future events? Smile

Cheers,
Ray

Messages In This Thread
Dev Diary 15 :: 2016 :: January - Ray - 01-11-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Dev Diary 15 :: 2016 :: January - Ray - 01-27-2016, 02:46 PM