The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Poll: Should offline gains be changed to:
Nothing, it's fine as is.
To full rewards as thread stated but only until issues are resolved.
Other*Please specify
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Offline gains during yahoo server transfer
Hey community,
I'd like to propose a suggestion regarding offline gains while shockwave and the yahoo server are being sorted out. In the past Ray has stated that he wants online game play to be much more effective than offline gains and thus, put a limit to offline gains. Which some people hate and others have gotten accustomed to.

However, now that the game has frequent crashes for some and is even worse for others. I suggest that until the transfer is complete and that the shockwave issue is resolved that the offline gains get tweaked. Edit. I think the way I worded this, had people confused as to what I really meant. Boost current offline bonus time when playing and remove the limit applied or increase it.

Some of you may agree or disagree, please share your opinion on why, or why not you may think this idea is good or bad. Thank you.

Edit. TLDR; Offline gains when PLAYING should be unlimited and give full rewards.

Messages In This Thread
Offline gains during yahoo server transfer - CRIMSONKING - 12-24-2015, 03:12 AM